• Score: 0

This message was edited Jun 02, 2015.
ozank94

Score: 0
  • ozank94
  • Posted: Jun 02, 2015
Dear Toodledo Team...

Ever since I've updated the Toodledo app to its latest version, I have faced a bug that is aggravating me to levels I never thought existed.

Here it is: whenever I want to input text in the Notes section of a task, I can do so only if I click just once on the "Add notes" segment and start writing my text without altering the cursor's place.

However, the moment I tap anywhere inside the Note to select already input text and modify it, the app immediately freezes and I get a crash report...

This means I can only potentially modify previously input notes by erasing everything from the end to the text that I want to modify... not so convenient, is it?

I hope I've made enough of a good work to explain what the bug is about.

Thanks a lot for your time and consideration, Toodledo has made my life more enjoyable overall!

Sincerely,

Ozan Kasap

(By the way,I am using Toodledo on a samsung sm 600 tablet, if that helps...)

This message was edited Jun 02, 2015.
ozank94

Score: 1
  • ozank94
  • Posted: Jan 07, 2015
  • Score: 1
Well, I'm pretty sure it's not a bug but rather a lack: in the site, you can view your subtasks under your parent tasks. However, in the app, each subtask is displayed as an individual task, even though it comes with a symbol signaling that it's either a parent or subtask.

I'd like to be able to view my subtasks under their parent tasks just like in the site version, it's much neater. What would be the point otherwise of this feature if you take out its organisational benefit?

Besides, you can "promote" a subtask to a task but you cannot "demote" it back to being a subtask of a parent task. Similarly, you cannot drag a task and assign it as a subtask to a task that would then get promoted as parent task...

I gave just today a test drive of the subtask feature and I'd love to see these features added in the future to the official Toodledo android app.

Thanks for your consideration.

NB: are there no video tutorials for the official Toodledo android app? the Google play description page makes so much promises but I still couldn't figure out how to use all of the promised functionalities.

For example, the "Alarm" feature isn't to be found anywhere in the app...

You should create 1 video for each feature of the Android app, just like you did for the website.

Apart from all that, I LOVE Toodledo. Keep up the good work ;)
ozank94

Posted Jan 05, 2015 in: Official Toodledo App error
  • ozank94
  • Posted: Jan 05, 2015
Yeah, problem solved.
ozank94

Posted Jan 05, 2015 in: Official Toodledo App error
Score: 1
  • ozank94
  • Posted: Jan 05, 2015
  • Score: 1
Hey,

An odd thing is occuring: I'm using the official Toodledo app and as I'm trying to access my tasklist I get instead redirected to the following screen:

"Toodledo for android would like to access to your toodledo account so that it can sync your tasks between your account and the website.

The third party app or service that sent you here did not identify themselves correctly."

In short, the app stopped working today.

I hope this is a temporary problem...

This message was edited Jan 05, 2015.
ozank94

• ozank94
  • Posted: Dec 28, 2014
Hello,

I'm on the hunt for a second hand mobile phone - cheapest possible.

Its main use will be to have my Toodledo hotlist handy in my pocket (my 10.1 inch tablet is way too big for that...).

What's the minimum Android version for the official Toodledo app to run smoothly on the mobile phone? In Google play, it says it "depends on the device"...

So, if you guys could tell me that, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you very much!
ozank94

Posted Oct 15, 2014 in: Repeated Task Bug
  • ozank94
  • Posted: Oct 15, 2014
Hey guys,

I want to create 2 repeating appointments with myself:

1st: 1 that repeats every Monday of every week

2nd 1 that repeats itself the very first day of every month.

I've been playing with Toodledo for a few weeks and I absolutely loved it until I stumbled upon this annoying time wasting "bug"...

So here's the thing...

1st appointment settings:

Start date 13th October Monday (NO due date). Set to repeat "Weekly" but when I check on my Toodledo calendar the tasks scheduled for next Monday, the appointment is NOT THERE!

2nd appointment settings:

Start date 1st October Wednesday (no due date). Set to repeat "Monthly" but again it does not appear on next month's first day.

Both tasks should be repeating itself as set from the Start date since there's no due date.

Or am I missing something?

Thanks a lot for your time,

Ozan