Search results for "Posted by Nikikin"
Nikikin

Posted Nov 04, 2014 in: Alarms for tasks in iOS apps
Score: 0
  • Nikikin
  • Posted: Nov 04, 2014
  • Score: 0
thank you.

I will create a support ticket. the exact timing is not there, on the iOS version. I have no issue with the setting of the alarm on the web, so I should be doing this correctly. thank you. Nikikin
Nikikin

Posted Nov 03, 2014 in: Alarms for tasks in iOS apps
  • Nikikin
  • Posted: Nov 03, 2014
Thanks!

I am still struggling with the setting of exact time on the ios.. I have the due date, but when I want to add the alarm, i cannot choose whatever time I would like. E.g. I add a new task for today and would like to set alarm for 6pm. The dates I see are all "already happened"... As the latest time to set appears to be 12am. Am I doing something wrong or is there no option on ios with regards to exact timing?

Thanks
Nikikin

Posted Nov 01, 2014 in: Alarms for tasks in iOS apps
  • Nikikin
  • Posted: Nov 01, 2014
Hello,

Thanks for the fast reply.

I do have the due time set, however I am not able to set a precise time that I would like (e.g. 2:30 pm), because on the ios app , the alarm refers to the noon time (and various times ahead of noon - 15 mins, 1 hrs..). I have no problem on the web.

One more question: I have set a repeated task to remind me each evening of my medication and I would like to receive an alarm every day without having to change the due- date each day.... Is there any way how to do this?

Thanks

Nikikin
Nikikin

Posted Oct 31, 2014 in: Alarms for tasks in iOS apps
  • Nikikin
  • Posted: Oct 31, 2014
Hello guys,
is there a way to set alarms for precise time (not just relative to 12am) in a task within the iOS app? I am able to set the alarm via the web interface to any time, but this doesn't seem to be the case for the iOS app... thanks a lot. Nikikin

This message was edited Nov 01, 2014.
Nikikin

Posted Oct 30, 2014 in: Lists not visible in iphone app?
  • Nikikin
  • Posted: Oct 30, 2014
great.thanks
Nikikin

• Nikikin
Thanks for the quick reply. I planned to use the lists for shopping lists that would be accessible from the iphone as well ... Is there any plan to include these in the iOS apps some time in the future?
Thanks

Veronika
Nikikin

• Nikikin
Hello Guys,
I have just started using Toodledo and I would like to access the LISTs that I have created on the web UI, however on the iphone I see just TASKS and NOTES... Could someone please advise me how to access these? thanks!Veronika