ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by silkedandy"
silkedandy

Posted Jul 21, 2017 in: Scrum / Kanban with Toodledo
Score: 0
I reorganized my tasks in a Kanban style using the Status field (Toodledo, do Not remove that field). It helps me view and change tasks/subtasks from one divider (= a column in Kanban) to another. I could not set this up using folders, since that would mean redesigning my current setup too much. Instead I set it up how Folke X uses the Status element: https://www.toodledo.com/forums/5/12258/0/simple-system-x.html . Immediately, I had the overview of a Kanban-like system. It's the next best thing for me.
silkedandy

Posted Jul 19, 2017 in: Scrum / Kanban with Toodledo
I would also love a Kanban solution or maybe a third party tool that can create that for us. I particularly like the visual of a Kanban board. I have a lot of balls in the air at any one time and it would be good to ID Backlog, Work in Progress, Done etc. I do like the sprint solution and may play around with test folders.
silkedandy

Posted Dec 08, 2016 in: Authy instructions
Jake, thanks for the answer. I think we cross-posted.

I had previously set up 2-step, stopped, and needed to set up a new Authy account in order to start 2-step again.
silkedandy

Posted Dec 08, 2016 in: Authy instructions
No need for anyone to answer. I created a new account in Authy in order to restart 2-step authentication. You may want to include that in your instructions.
silkedandy

Posted Dec 07, 2016 in: Authy instructions
I want to enable 2-step again using Authy. However, there is no option to scan in the long code or the image into the Authy tool. Whenever I attempt to enter the 6 digit number that is not accepted. In other words, your help steps don't match Authy and Authy don't match your help.

Please advise, so that I can enable again. Thanks.
silkedandy

Posted Sep 07, 2015 in: How to Track Larger Tasks
A larger project receives a folder, each of which can have multiple projects and subtasks. I use a tag MIT for most important tasks. Once a week and sometimes for the next day, I will assign projects and tasks (subtasks) the tag MIT. It's a short list to keep those items that need to be done or be on the radar (like a project).I would set up a query based on tab MIT and folder name. Because all of my lists are sorted by importance, the MIT are then ranked accordingly. As a side note, my tasks are also prioritized, selectively starred, sometimes given a due date, always assigned a folder, etc. I hope this helps.
silkedandy

Posted Dec 28, 2014 in: Lists on iPhone App
At least 75% of the time when I am working with lists, it usually is on my Android. Therefore, I use wunderlist too to capture items I need from the grocery store, since it's important I can check off those items I get and see those that I could not. Toodledo is my task manager that I use to process my tasks/projects/next actions/inbox many times throughout the day.

So far, I have not found a use for lists and outlines. Are they good to use as checklists and can they be made recurring or duplicated?
silkedandy

This is a good request. I second it as a must. I add tasks quickly and then later process (add as subtasks, assign due dates, etc.) them. It would be nice if I could quickly pull up a list of non-subtasks by tag or context or something else. Whatever parameters you use is fine with me at this point, since I can then customize my system around that.
silkedandy

Posted Nov 02, 2014 in: Android and no access to my Searches
I recently came back to Toodledo after several years absence. I primarily work off Searches. I just got a Galaxy S5 (from iPhone) and see there is no ability to view my searches on the android app. I am a GTD aficionado of over 10 years and REALLY know how I want my system set up. Searches are perfect for me. Is there a plug-in app that can compensate for that?

When will this be applied to the Android? Do you have a dedicated Android dev team and, if so, when/where is this prioritized for an update/release? How do you determine prioritization? Is it by quick wins or by customer requests? It seems this would be both a quick win AND meet your customers' requests.