ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by adamoverett"
adamoverett

Score: 0
Oh man I would love for Toodledo to be saved. I only just learned (when I updated the app for the first time in forever) that it seems to have been abandoned. It's still running ok for me on the website and the iOS app (though the app's a little buggier now) but I don't want to lose it altogether. I've run my life on Toodledo for 12 years and I love it!! Nothing else that I've seen comes close! Help!! haha
adamoverett

Posted Dec 06, 2017 in: Archived goals reappearing?
In recent weeks, my archived goals keep showing back up in my goal list ("unarchiving" themselves) ... I click on "archive" again, and when the screen refreshes, a different set of old archived goals reappears. It's like playing Whack-a-Mole :) Is this a bug, or is there some limit to the number of goals I can have, or something else?
adamoverett

First off -- HUGE fan here!! Love this app and use it constantly!!

I noticed today that my starred list seemed to be hiding starred tasks due more than 180 days in the future, even though the start date was today or before. This was happening on my desktop (computer) view, but not on my phone app, where those same tasks were still visible. Is this a deliberate feature, a setting I can turn on and off somewhere? I'd love to make sure such tasks are not hidden.

EDIT: I know the settings have an option to "hide future tasks" that are more than 6 months in the future -- any way to disable that, or show all tasks etc?

Thank you!!

This message was edited Sep 14, 2017.
adamoverett

Posted Dec 24, 2016 in: Alarms not working?
My alerts don't seem to be working on my Toodledo app on my iPhone 6, even though it's enabled on the Toodledo app ("alarms come from device") and in the iPhone Notifications center (set to "Alerts"). Any idea how I should address? Thanks!

PS I love your app and use it CONSTANTLY! :) A
adamoverett

Score: 1
Wow, thanks so much for such a prompt reply! I love this app -- I use it constantly!!
adamoverett

Hey all -- when I give my folders numbers as names (i.e. naming them 1, 2, 3, etc.), the email syntax doesn't seem to work. For example, when I email Toodledo a task with *2 in the subject line (indicating that I want it to go into folder 2), it shows up in my to-do list with no folder. Does anyone know why this is and how I might work around it? I've tried writing *"2" in the subject line, but that doesn't work either. Any thoughts?