ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by webb_p"
webb_p

Score: 0
  • webb_p
  • Posted: Nov 18, 2015
  • Score: 0
Doh !!!
Cracked it...found the little perisher....it's under the eye icon isn't it!
webb_p

• webb_p
  • Posted: Nov 18, 2015
Recently, without me making any changes, well as far as I can recall, completed tasks now appear in Main view whereas previously when I checked the completed box and refreshed the list in Main view they disappeared.
I'm now having to employ a filtered view to hide them.
Have I clicked something I shouldn't have?
I'm running in Google Chrome Ver 46 on WIndows 7.
webb_p

Posted Nov 17, 2015 in: Saving more than one search
  • webb_p
  • Posted: Nov 17, 2015
This morning instead of using the "New Search" button in the left hand side bar I used the "New Search" button in the "bread crumbs" bar above the Task listed.
It worked fine.

I suspect its something to do with my browers settings. I'm running Google Chrome Ver 46 on a PC running Windows 7 Professional.
webb_p

Posted Nov 16, 2015 in: Saving more than one search
  • webb_p
  • Posted: Nov 16, 2015
Many thanks for a prompt reply.

Work fine until I get to your Step 5. "Click on Save at the top-right of the screen (under the sort options)" I do this but nothing happens.
No pop up screen.

If I delete the current saved search and create a new one then fine the "Click on Save at the top-right of the screen (under the sort options)" works as you say.
But it doesn't work when I try and create subsequent searches.

I see your a silver subscriber, perhaps this idiosyncrasy is reserved for Gold subscribers!! :-)

Peter
webb_p

Posted Nov 16, 2015 in: Saving more than one search
  • webb_p
  • Posted: Nov 16, 2015
How do you save more than one search in saved searches?
I can save and modify one but when I do to add another I can achieve the search I want but the SAVE button won't perform the "Save" function.
Is there an option I'm missing, am I doing something wrong or is the functionality unavailable?

Many thanks
Peter Webb