ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Crites"
Crites

Posted Apr 16, 2022 in: Toodledo crashes when adding a task
Score: 0
  • Crites
  • Posted: Apr 16, 2022
  • Score: 0
I've been running Toodledo forever on my Pixlel 3 XL phone and now whenever I hit the '+' to add a task the app closes (crashes).

I'm running the latest version from the Android store. I can't get the exact version number because it crashes when I hit the About button too.

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on here or have any suggestions on fixing this?

Thanks.
Crites

• Crites
  • Posted: Mar 23, 2022
I've been using Toodledoo forever with no problems. In the last few days whenever I try to add an items with the "+" sign on the bottom left of the screen on my Pixel 3 XL Toodledoo closes. Clearing the cache didn't help.
Crites

Posted Dec 18, 2021 in: Hiding an Item thats not due yet?
  • Crites
  • Posted: Dec 18, 2021
Is there a way to keep an item off my Hot List that's due date is sometime in the future?

I really don't need to see an item that is scheduled to happen sometime in the distant future.
Crites

Posted Sep 02, 2010 in: Hidden tasks
  • Crites
  • Posted: Sep 02, 2010
I've got a number task that repeat in a year that are cluttering up my to-do list. According to the help section since these are over 6 months out AND are a negitive priority they should be hidden which is not the case. Is this only a function of the Pro account?

Thnx,

-TAC
Crites

Posted Jul 25, 2009 in: iPod Touch OS 3.0 Search?
  • Crites
  • Posted: Jul 25, 2009
Does anyone know why when using the new search feature of Apple's 3.0 OS on the iPod Touch that it doesn't search the Toodledo data base? I would be very handy if when searching everything else on my Touch it also came up with my Toodledo items.