ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
p.silhan

Posted Dec 16, 2009 in: Toodle Do Sync and Outlook categories
Score: 0
  • p.silhan
  • Posted: Dec 16, 2009
  • Score: 0
Hello, I just got iPhone and try to get my tasks to the device.

I use Outlook with great GTD solution Jello (http://jello-dashboard.net/). With great keef's sync tool I am able to get all my task to Toodledo and finally to the iPhone.

Issue is that Jello uses only Categories, so each task goes to more than one category, what is not a problem in Outlook.

I have Categories like "House", "Personal", "Finance", ... and "@work", "@on-line", ... which are actually Contexts.

I did sync of Outlook Categories to Folders, so I got Folders created: "House; @home", "Finance; @on-line", ... and so on. Terrible mess. Each possible combination of category and context got its own folder.

Any idea for the best setup in this case? It would be great to sync part of Categories to Folders and second part (begining @...) to Context.

Custom Filed TDContext will not work for me, as Jello (Outlook) cannot not use it.

Acctually, I do not know how to solve this issue. Once I edit folders/context in Toodledo, I get great setup there and in iPhone, but sync will create mess in Outlook. But if I keep it, I have mess now in toodledo & iPhone. :-(

Appreciate any help....

P.S.: Why???? Apple missed tasks in iPhone at all??? :-((( Contacts, Calendar, Mail all works great. Not Tasks.

This message was edited Dec 16, 2009.
p.silhan

Posted Dec 16, 2009 in: iPhone Access to Notebooks
Score: 0
  • p.silhan
  • Posted: Dec 16, 2009
  • Score: 0
Would be GREAT! I have many Notes in my Outlook. I sync Tasks, so notes are last thing I miss.