ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Kurt Jones"
Kurt Jones

Posted Aug 01, 2014 in: Toodledo is now on Zapier!
Score: 0
Folders are not "human readable" either which is a bit inconvenient. My understanding is that this is something Toodledo need to implement. To be fair, Toodledo were not aware that Zapier were developing this capability until after it came out so they can hardly be expected to know.

I would think that as more and more systems start to talk to Toodledo this will get sorted. In the meantime Toodledo remains the best of breed tool of its type and Zapier likewise.

Cheers
Kurt Jones

Posted Jul 14, 2014 in: Zapier
Thanks Jake,

I've referred it back to Zapier.

I'm aware of IFTTT but it doesn't work with a mission critical services I use.

Cheers
Kurt Jones

Posted Jul 12, 2014 in: Zapier
Hi,

I am using Zapier to update my Google Calendar whenever I enter a ToodleDo task with a "complete by" date.

While this works perfectly, if I include "Folder" in the data to be handed over the response is something like "8076872" rather than the folder name. I assume the number is ToodleDo's internal identifier for the folder but that's not much use to me! Is this the expected behaviour? Is the fix with you ToodleDo or should I be talking to Zapier?

Cheers
Kurt Jones

Hi Jake,

I am a new user. I subscribed yesterday (go figure!). I subscribed only to your free service but will now upgrade to your paid service. While I am sure your service is great and will be beneficial to me, I am subsribing to our YOUR service specifically because of how you have handled this disaster. You have been open and honest with your customers and we appreciate that.

People don't judge you by the problem, they judge you by how you deal with it.

Good on you and well done.

Cheers,

Kurt