ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by robert.vankooten_2"
robert.vankooten_2

Posted Jan 13, 2016 in: Separating home and work
Score: 0
Thanks for the suggestions. I do use contexts already for something different. I've considered the locations with custom filters which could work. This would work for task views, but is there any way to filter goals? Also is it possible to automatically add a location to tasks?
robert.vankooten_2

Posted Jan 11, 2016 in: Separating home and work
Score: 0
First off, thanks for the amazing tools you guys provide! When I started using this tool after a recommendation in a book (How to be a productivity ninja by Graham Allcott) about a year or two ago you had a great tool but a bit archaic and basic, but the updates in recent times have really taken it forward and I can't imagine using any other tool nowadays!

Anyway, on to the question.

I mainly use Toodledo for my work life. I have some tasks for home and always manually hide them by collapsing the folder when I use it in work. I now want to use it more for home including goals and such. Is there any way to separate the two so I don't get home goals in work or work goals at home?

I considered just signing up with another e-mail address for home, but I'm a paid subscriber on this account so would lose the benefits, and I'm not sure how easy it would be to constantly sign out and back in on the app on my phone.

Thanks,
Rob
robert.vankooten_2

Score: 1
Apologies if this has been discussed / answered before, I did search through the FAQ's and Forums but couldn't find anything useful.

I'm currently trialling the paid subscription and planning to start paying if I can keep up using it. I have both an Android and an iPhone, but with my iPhone being my work phone I tend to have that on me most. I was hoping to use the app so I have everything with me in meetings. I was disappointed to find that there is no free app for paying subscribers. Appreciating there is a cost to building these apps I can somewhat understand this, but then why is the Android app free when the iPhone app is charged for? I would at least expect a level charging structure between different platforms, and ideally a free app available to paying subscribers.