ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jyli"
jyli

Posted Sep 01, 2015 in: Euro - currency symbol
Score: 3
  • jyli
  • Posted: Sep 01, 2015
  • Score: 3
This topic was posted earlier already but the thread was locked by now.

I would also like to see the Euro currency symbol in lists.
I would also like it to be possible to place it behind the price instead of in the front. (i.e. 2,5€)
Maybe the currency format could be part of user settings like date which would then have effect on all the currency field.

In some old post it was suggested that lists would use date format from the user setting, I second to that.
I would also like to see date format like 1.9.2015 (D.M.Y) in user settings.

This message was edited Sep 01, 2015.
jyli

Posted Aug 07, 2015 in: Progress Report - July 2015
Score: 0
  • jyli
  • Posted: Aug 07, 2015
  • Score: 0
A comment on the new responsive list view.

My comment is based on Samsung S4 screen size. When viewing the ‘shopping list’ in portrait mode the ‘checkbox’ column is quite wide and only some characters are visible in ‘Item’ column (which would be the most important column).

When switching to landscape mode the ‘MY LISTS’ menu will appear on the left side of the screen resulting that there isn’t any more space for the list itself in this mode either.

It would be great if there would be a way to hide the ‘MY LISTS’ menu in landscape mode and leave the full screen for the list itself.
jyli

Posted Jun 03, 2015 in: Android Update 5.8
  • jyli
  • Posted: Jun 03, 2015
I have noticed following behavior:
When entering a new task details and while doing it if the screen goes blank(locked) all the fields are emptied when the phone is unlocked again. In reality, what has happened is that the task that I was filling has been saved and new blank task is opened instead. In my opinion, this is not the way it should work.

This message was edited Jun 03, 2015.
jyli

Posted May 09, 2015 in: Optionally On and Hotlist
  • jyli
  • Posted: May 09, 2015
Hello,
I was wondering how I would achieve following:
I want to create a task that will show up in my hotlist every weekend and then disappear on weekdays.

I do know that using ‘Optionally On’ due-date with repeating set I can create tasks that will disappear after the weekend and reappear the next weekend. The problem is that it won’t show up in the hotlist until Sunday. This seems to be because ‘optionally on’ is treated as ("=" i.e. Due On). I guess that by setting high enough priority I would be able to make it visible but the nature of the task is not that important, it’s more like a reminder for weekends.

I was wondering that why ‘Optionally On’ tasks cannot show up in Hotlist if I have set the start day?