Search results for "Posted by loseeunc"
loseeunc

Posted Oct 17, 2012 in: Attaching LaTeX expressions to a task
Score: 0
  • loseeunc
  • Posted: Oct 17, 2012
  • Score: 0
Eric,
You might find that certain kinds of expressions keep popping up in your work. I would recommend that you write LaTeX macros for the things you work with most --For example, when I was working on certain "performance" expressions, I wrote a \perf{}{} macro that let me know at a glance that I was addressing performance and standardized the parameters that mattered to me -- Not a perfect solution, but it will allow you to spot similarities and differences easier when the expressions are still in LaTeX and aren't converted to the desired output
Bob
loseeunc

Posted Sep 09, 2012 in: Do I need ToDo?
Score: 1
  • loseeunc
  • Posted: Sep 09, 2012
  • Score: 1
I keep both apps on my iphone next to each other. I have toodledo always sorted by GTD values ("next action", "active", etc) and todo sorted by date/time... That way I can hit an iphone icon and see either (toodledo) what is important or (todo) today and tomorrow's schedule.
I'm sure there are better ways, but works for me--they are both good apps, although if I could keep only one, it would be toodledo, but I use both every day.
Bob
loseeunc

Posted Aug 30, 2012 in: Certain bills I enjoy paying
  • loseeunc
  • Posted: Aug 30, 2012
I feel the same way -- I don't think I use features outside of the free version, but I do think that Toodledo is very good and I really support their efforts -- I keep looking at new apps but I think I am with Toodledo till something much much better appears. I've never lost data over several years and that counts for a lot!!
Bob
loseeunc

• loseeunc
  • Posted: Aug 12, 2011
Thanks -- very useful for me too -- a helpful way to think about those long term ideas as well as the next week. I use two different apps on my iphone, one for short-term dates (todo) and one for longer term projects/ideas (toodledo) and toodledo for web interface for everything
loseeunc

• loseeunc
  • Posted: Oct 15, 2010
Multiple locations would be helpful for me. So far I haven't used the location option because most of what I'd like is at multiple locations. Still love Toodledo though---on my second year.
loseeunc

Posted Aug 26, 2010 in: Toodle Do "freezing" in Firefox
  • loseeunc
  • Posted: Aug 26, 2010
I've been experiencing a firefox 3.6 freeze similar to Andrew's since Wed evening. Firefox 4b4 works ok, as does chrome -- maybe something in the new release that does not work with ff3.6 or one of the extensions.....