ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
kritter217

Posted Jun 29, 2009 in: Trouble Syncing PI with Toodledo?
Score: 0
Anyone else having trouble syncing with Toodledo? I don't know if this is just a recent issue or ongoing, I have only been using the combination for a few days. I have many items that appear just fine on Toodledo web but are not showing up in PI. I also have Todo installed from when I was evaluating both products, and all the information is syncing just fine to Todo. I do see on my iphone screen that the sync process is taking place (or at least it appears to be taking place according to the messages I am seeing). Any ideas?
kritter217

Posted Jun 29, 2009 in: How to Use Repeats
Score: 0
I am having a hard time getting repeats to work the way I want them to. I understand that the next event might not show up until I complete the prior event and I am okay with that. This is what I want to do:

- I have a task that I want to do every weekday.
- I have a task that I want to do every other day.
- I have a companion task to the above that I want to do the opposite every other day.
- I have something that I need to do every Friday.

I am comfortable choosing the repeat range (i.e. "every day"), but I think I am getting messed up with start dates, end dates etc. If someone can give me a walk through how to set these up I would be most grateful. Thanks!