ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by seamus"
seamus

Posted Dec 23, 2021 in: Subscription Renewal?
Score: 0
  • seamus
  • Posted: Dec 23, 2021
  • Score: 0
Posted by PamelaH:
Posted by seamus:
I didn't change my subscription from the free version but got an email a couple days ago saying it was being renewed on Dec 21. This morning, it shows me as having a standard subscription.

Did I miss a blog post that we're getting a free trial of the "under new management" Toodledo? I'm still not ready to jump back in to paying.

Hi Seamus -
Can you please file a support ticket at https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php so we can look into your account for you?
Kind regards
-Pamela

Done.
seamus

Posted Dec 21, 2021 in: Subscription Renewal?
  • seamus
  • Posted: Dec 21, 2021
I didn't change my subscription from the free version but got an email a couple days ago saying it was being renewed on Dec 21. This morning, it shows me as having a standard subscription.

Did I miss a blog post that we're getting a free trial of the "under new management" Toodledo? I'm still not ready to jump back in to paying.
seamus

Score: 1
  • seamus
  • Posted: Aug 13, 2021
  • Score: 1
Saw your email about re-starting my subscription but I'm not ready to put out money after having to spend time and money finding a new task manager with no warning. With the blog stating that functionality will be mostly restored by early 2022, it also doesn't help me want to switch back yet.

I'll keep an eye out but, for now, short of spotting me 6-12 months so I could run TD (the way I was using it before) in parallel with my new task manager, I'll have to just stick with what I have.
seamus

Posted Jan 06, 2021 in: Subtasks Not Working?
  • seamus
  • Posted: Jan 06, 2021
Can't do subtasks anymore. Looks like I'm on free/standard even though I just paid?

Saw another thread that looks like a couple other people having issues with subscription. Anyone know whats going on?