ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by zacharymcgovern_2"
zacharymcgovern_2

Score: -1
Personally, I wouldn't have given an answer rather than give that answer you gave. Here's a simple use case: I am a project manager using the app to monitor tasks. One of the developers finishes a task but doesn't check it off that day. I find out in the morning at Scrum that it's done. What do I do then? Pack up and go home? The whole point of the pay options is to save history. What is the point of saving history if it's inaccurate?
zacharymcgovern_2

Score: 0
This is my second time touring Toodledo's functionality for my company. The first time was 5 years ago and back then people were clamoring for the ability to edit the date. Fast forward 5 years, it still can't be done. I don't really buy the "no resources" argument because Toodledo has added several useless features like outlines and habits. The only thing I can surmise is that this isn't an enterprise level software. My subscription ends later this year. I will probably pop in in 6 months and see if you guys finally shore up the most glaring weakness in the tool.

It's sad because everything else about toodledo is very good but the inability to change the completion date of a task (not interested in workarounds for a product I pay for) kills it's ability to be used as a task management system. Without it toodledo is just a list and there are better list solutions out there. See you in 6 months, hopefully this is enterprise level by that point.