ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Charlie5"
Charlie5

Posted Feb 12, 2021 in: DISCUSS ALTERNATIVES TO TOODLEDO
Score: 0
  • Charlie5
  • Posted: Feb 12, 2021
  • Score: 0
So here we are again. A couple of years ago the IQTELL subs crowd sourced a list of alternatives on this spreadsheet. If you would like to add to or edit it, please request.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JCAzQ5f9ETGDhGZSUtecnq5at7AJw3BxSzP5E3h4lgo/edit#gid=0
Charlie5

Posted May 20, 2020 in: Recurring tasks gets deleted
  • Charlie5
  • Posted: May 20, 2020
They said they were "looking into it" over a year ago. Here is the fix I use.

I've posted about this repeatedly. Happened to me just now. I created a search filter with the following:

Checked Off - Yes
Repeat is - Any

This will immediately find any repeat task that has not regenerated. I've made this a part of my daily routine. Just uncheck it and recheck it. Run the search again and it should show back up.
Charlie5

Posted Apr 08, 2020 in: Dangerous Bug
  • Charlie5
  • Posted: Apr 08, 2020
Still happening to me.
Charlie5

Posted Aug 14, 2019 in: Dangerous Bug
Score: 1
  • Charlie5
  • Posted: Aug 14, 2019
  • Score: 1
Correct. I just had one not repeat today.
Charlie5

Posted Jul 25, 2019 in: Dangerous Bug
  • Charlie5
  • Posted: Jul 25, 2019
No, they haven't told us anything yet. I posted about it in October: https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/26283/0/recurring-tasks-not-recurring.html

And in December: https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/26367/0/repeating-tasks-failing-to-repeat.html

Others have posted as well.
Charlie5

Posted Jul 19, 2019 in: Dangerous Bug
Score: 3
  • Charlie5
  • Posted: Jul 19, 2019
  • Score: 3
I've posted about this repeatedly. Happened to me just now. I created a search filter with the following:

Checked Off - Yes
Repeat is - Any

This will immediately find any repeat task that has not regenerated. I've made this a part of my daily routine.
Charlie5

Posted May 10, 2019 in: Pros/Cons of Alternatives to Toodledo.
  • Charlie5
  • Posted: May 10, 2019
Here is HUGE list of alternatives. This was put together by myself and the IQTELL community when that platform shutdown.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JCAzQ5f9ETGDhGZSUtecnq5at7AJw3BxSzP5E3h4lgo/edit

This message was edited May 10, 2019.
Charlie5

Posted May 01, 2019 in: Something strange - Missing tasks...
  • Charlie5
  • Posted: May 01, 2019
Setup a new saved search.
Charlie5

Posted Apr 30, 2019 in: Something strange - Missing tasks...
  • Charlie5
  • Posted: Apr 30, 2019
Ok. I've been able to reproduce it. If you triple click the task a couple of times it will cause the task to fall into task purgatory. It must have something todo with unchecking an already completed recurring task.
Charlie5

• Charlie5
Forgot the last step to the work around. Uncheck the box for the affected task, and then check it done again. It should get rid of that task and create the new task with the updated due date.
Charlie5

• Charlie5
I've seen the bug a lot. It actually cost my business about $2500 due to me missing a deadline. I now have some backups in place for these more important repeating tasks.

I setup a search to find these "broken" repeating tasks. Setup a new search with these parameters:

Checked off: Yes
Repeat is: Any

This will search for completed repeated tasks which there should never be any of. I believe this happens when you click a task complete and then for whatever reason unclick it. Maybe because you misclick the wrong task or find you haven't completed it.

I've brought this up a couple times but they haven't acknowledged it. Hope this helps.
Charlie5

Posted Nov 26, 2018 in: Repeating tasks failing to repeat
  • Charlie5
  • Posted: Nov 26, 2018
Has anyone else had an issue where a repeating task fails to repeat? I had a task that I input last year that is repeated monthly. It failed to repeat for the following month. I did a search for tasks that are completed, that have any repeat set and have just found another one that is marked as completed but did not repeat. Usually a month or so later, after I've recreated these tasks, the original will pop back up. Has anyone had this issue?

>

This message was edited Nov 26, 2018.
Charlie5

Posted Oct 29, 2018 in: Recurring tasks not recurring
  • Charlie5
  • Posted: Oct 29, 2018
Does anyone know why a recurring task would just randomly stop repeating and then randomly start repeating again? I've had several tasks that I thought I accidentally deleted, so I add another task. Several weeks or months go by and then the old version of the task pops back up as overdue. Most recently a recurring task that is scheduled every Monday did not come back up as due. I can see the old task marked as completed, but a new one didn't pop up. Any idea on this?
Charlie5

• Charlie5
  • Posted: Oct 19, 2018
Well, hopefully they can get it all figured out and come to some acceptable figure.
Charlie5

Score: -2
  • Charlie5
  • Posted: Oct 18, 2018
  • Score: -2
This post has been hidden because of negative votes. Click to reveal
Charlie5

Score: 8
  • Charlie5
  • Score: 8
I'm sorry. My previous comment was immature and nonproductive. My apologies.
Charlie5

Score: -13
  • Charlie5
  • Score: -13
This post has been hidden because of negative votes. Click to reveal
Charlie5

Posted Aug 30, 2017 in: Suggestion for Habit Module
  • Charlie5
  • Posted: Aug 30, 2017
Hello Devs,

I've been using the habit module for a couple months with absolutely amazing results. Thank you! One request that I want to make is to allow the day counter to go beyond 30. Seeing the 30+ days in a row doesn't provide the reward that the counter provided before the 30th interval. That would be really really helpful to see the number of days in a row after 30. I appreciate it and thanks for the great app!
Charlie5

Posted Jul 14, 2017 in: In app email processing?
  • Charlie5
  • Posted: Jul 14, 2017
and yes, I'm aware of the gmail addon, forwarding email, ect
Charlie5

Posted Jul 14, 2017 in: In app email processing?
  • Charlie5
  • Posted: Jul 14, 2017
Is there any chance you will ever add full email integration? IE, the ability to read, send and convert emails into tasks directly in the app like the IQTELL product that is shutting down?