ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by leigh.zeitz"
leigh.zeitz

Score: 1
I spend a lot of time creating topics and subtopics to organize myself.

I rearranged it, sorting by Tasks and Subtasks
It ended up showing me all of the tasks first and then the subtasks further down the list. This separated them and it wasn't useful.
I Know that if I click on a Task that has Subtasks, it will show the subtasks. I have too many tasks for that.

How do I click a single command (or set of commands) to show me all of the tasks that have subtasks and display each of those subtasks under the tasks?

Thanks,

Leigh

Yard Design
-- Purchase 12 bags of pebble rock
-- Redo along the front walk
-- Redo at the back of the house

Clean Office
-- Organize the book in the shelves
-- File stray books to the shelves
-- Empty trash
leigh.zeitz

Posted Jun 10, 2017 in: How to set-up a Repeat Task
Score: 1
I just upgraded to the Silver subscription.

I would like to know how to set up a repeating task like "checking email".
I have asked this question a couple of times and have received the answer that I need to change a setting in my Settings. I can't find anything that mentions Repeating Tasks.

Please provide the step by step process of making repeating tasks a reality. You could even include a few screen shots.

Thank you,

Leigh
leigh.zeitz

Posted Aug 03, 2009 in: Have you created the tutorial yet?
Score: 0
Allen didn't recommend toodledo online. I sent an email to them asking about mac-compatible software to use with toodledo and they said:

---------
Here are the basic ones our clients have success with:

For Mac users implementing GTD, there are 3 programs that are popular Mac/iPhone solutions:
OmniFocus
Daylite by Market Circle
Things

For the PC:
KeyTasks by Chapura, synching to Outlook

For web-based solutions:
Remember the Milk
Toodledo

You'll have to experiment with which one works best for your setup.
-----------
leigh.zeitz

Posted Jul 30, 2009 in: Have you created the tutorial yet?
Score: 0
Toodledo sounds like an impressive product. I was pleased to see that David Allen recommends it for his Get It Done approach.

I noticed that in October, 2008, someone asked if there was an introductory tutorial for Toodledo and you said that you were "planning to do it."

Is it done? Can I find a YouTube tutorial that will provide me with some background for efficiently beginning to use Toodledo?
If so, where is it? I couldn't find it on your site or YouTube.

If not, where does it rank on your To Do list? It shouldn't be too difficult to just create a 5 minutes introductory screencast.

Thanks for creating Toodledo. I look forward to using it.

Leigh Zeitz
Cedar Falls, IA
http://drzreflects.com