ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by marcsbox"
marcsbox

Posted Jan 03, 2010 in: Screen Shake on iPod
Score: 0
  • marcsbox
  • Posted: Jan 03, 2010
  • Score: 0
It shakes as it is returning to home screen - from side to side with small interference specks in the screen. Like in my previous post - this is the second iPod device it has done it too. It is definitely as I leave Toodledo though, I started logging every occurrence and every time it was in closing this app. I find that if I wait for about 5-8 seconds after working within Toodledo before moving back to home screen it is less likely to happen (like providing time for it to 'catch up' or update or something).

I did find forums online where other people were having this problem, but they didn't connect it with Toodledo - not sure if they run this app or not.

Thank you for the help and the excellent program.
marcsbox

Posted Jan 01, 2010 in: Screen Shake on iPod
Score: 0
  • marcsbox
  • Posted: Jan 01, 2010
  • Score: 0
I have already returned one iPod to Apple because I was having problems with the screen shaking. They told me to carefully watch for any applications that might cause it with my new iPod. Well... I finally figured out that it only happens (and now happens consistently) as I close the Toodledo app. It seems that if I do work within Toodledo and then close it out it will cause the screen to shake anywhere from 4-10 seconds. It does not freeze up my iPod - it just shakes!

Any help?