ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by tlaughlin"
tlaughlin

Posted May 23, 2010 in: What we have been doing recently
Score: 0
Toodledo folk, that's great! Am looking forward to your upcoming improvements as well.

Can I make a suggestion?

Charge more.

Really.

I would happily pay more money for the features Toodledo offers now. I have tried literally several hundred time/task/project management software over the past 15 years. (Yes, literally. Costing from $0 - $600.) And Toodledo is the best. It is extremely well thought out, highly flexible, and functions quickly, cleanly, and smoothly. You guys really have done a superb job!

I would really love to see more features though. Mini-project management features.

I think there is a huge gap in the marketplace between task management software and project management software. To my knowledge there is nothing out there with good graphical dashboards, limitless hierarchical subprojects, and Gantt charts along with the features, ease, and flexibility of ToodleDo. If there was, I would happily pay $49 per month for the service. (I'm cheap. But this is something that would make a huge different in my productivity level.) While I'm not sure what price the market would bear, I do think that many small business owners, independent contractors, and others who are serious about managing their projects and goals effectively would be willing to pay a reasonable monthly price for something like that.

Adding more features to Toodledo requires resources, however. So perhaps you need to charge us more for the great stuff you already offer. If so, I'm game.

[Running fast, before other users start throwing tomatoes!]