ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by mark"
mark

Posted Oct 03, 2011 in: Combo box for projects and contexts?
Score: 0
  • mark
  • Posted: Oct 03, 2011
  • Score: 0
Hi,

I wonder if there's any way to enable a combo box rather than a drop-down list for the "folders" and "contexts" options, as in Macintosh OmniFocus?

When I'm doing a Process Phase, it's really awkward that if I think something fits into a project, I can't just tab into the folder section and type the name of the new project to have it created; it's at least four clicks and a page load away.

Is there any option for this?

Thanks!
mark

Posted Feb 01, 2010 in: Two little queries/requests
Score: 0
  • mark
  • Posted: Feb 01, 2010
  • Score: 0
1. Is there any way to have a combo-box instead of the drop down list box for Folders and Contexts? When I want to turn something from Inbox into a new Project, it's irritating to have to click over to the Folders view and separately create a folder, instead of just typing a new Folder name into the column and having it created on the fly (as I could do in OmniFocus).

2. Is there any way to make a task repeat from the Start date rather than the Due date? An example is that, every week I like to check a particular site for news, but it doesn't really matter if I don't do it and there isn't a deadline. At the moment, I can't make it repeat each Monday (for example) unless I give it a Due date, which means it ends up in my high-priority tasks list where it doesn't belong.