ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Brian"
Brian

Score: 0
  • Brian
  • Posted: Sep 17, 2009
  • Score: 0
Great. That helps. Sounds like that should work for me.

I couldn't find anything about a free trial, but saw there is a 30 day refund policy so that's fine.

I have to say I am very impressed at timeliness of responses and amount of detail with this forum. Much better then other company forums I've dealt with. 15 minute response is amazing! Thanks again!
Brian

• Brian
  • Posted: Sep 17, 2009
Having 5 reminder locations seems to be pretty useless if you have no control on a lower level then just the account. Is this something that may be coming anytime soon in the future?

I'm trying to simplify my life and really don't want to get into email forwarding, etc. One thing I was looking at was the collaborate functionality to share tasks with other users. I understand it's read only if the other acct is a free acct (which doesn't seem like it will help me), but if I add another Pro acct for my wife and assign tasks to her, will she get reminders for these tasks based on her reminder locs instead of mine? Also, will she need to go to collaborate view and select my name to see the tasks I create that are assigned to her or will those tasks show up in her normal To Do List like other tasks she creates. If so, seems like that may be something that would give me some control at the task level. Conversely, if I assign a task to her, will it still show in my To Do List and will I still get any reminders?

One suggestion - it would be very nice if you offered a trial period like many other subscription services so users could experiment with the different options to make sure it would work for what they want before purchasing. Related to that, can you confirm what your refund policy is for Pro subscription? I don't mind paying for another Pro acct if it's going to accomplish what I need, but obviously don't if it won't help me.

THANKS!
Brian

• Brian
  • Posted: Sep 15, 2009
I just signed up for Pro so I could send reminders to multiple SMS/email ids. However, I cannot find any way to selectively choose which ids I want to send the reminder to by task. I am using TD for both myself and my wife and depending on the task, I would like to send a reminder to either her or me or both, but it looks like it's an all or none (i.e. send to every id or none)? Is there any way to specify which ids get a reminder by task, folder, etc. If not, this seems to kill most of the benefit of being able to set up to 5 different reminder ids for Pro? THANKS.