ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by ctaylorjay"
ctaylorjay

Posted Jan 06, 2015 in: Can no longer sync via iPhone
Score: 0
My iPhone has started refusing to sync with Toodledo. I keep getting this message:

'Sync failed. Unable to sign in to Toodledo. Please go into your Synchronization Settings and check your email login and password. Error 1001.'

I haven't changed anything in my settings, so why is this happening and how do I get it working again?!
ctaylorjay

Posted Jun 30, 2010 in: syncing on iphone
Aha!

Thank you.
ctaylorjay

Posted Jun 30, 2010 in: syncing on iphone
Since the most recent update, the 'sync' button on the iPhone app has disappeared. So I now have to wait for it to decide to update automatically - which can sometimes take an age!

Please can we have the sync button back again? It was a useful way of hurrying things along!
ctaylorjay

Posted Jun 09, 2010 in: New action button and moving note icons
I like being able to move the note icon. But I don't like the lego icon - I never use those functions so it's just adding clutter to my screen. Is there a way I can hide this?
ctaylorjay

Posted Dec 14, 2009 in: Toodledo keeps timing itself out
I'm using Safari. I'll try and remember to try it with Firefox and see if that makes a difference. It would be inconvenient if I have to swap to another browser, though, as I already have Safari open for all my other web pages.
ctaylorjay

Posted Dec 09, 2009 in: Toodledo keeps timing itself out
I use Toodledo all the time and generally I think it's great. I have just one small problem with it, though: if I open my list via toodledo.com on my desktop Mac at home, and then leave it open for a while, it seems to somehow invisibly time itself out. I only know this when I try and add a new task, or edit an old one; instead of just doing its thing, the little orange 'thinking' circle comes up, and doesn't go away. Eventually I have to click 'sign out' and log in again. This seems to happen every half hour or so.

However, I don't usually get this problem when I log in via my PC at work - or only very rarely. Is there some glitch in the Mac version that could be sorted out?