ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
scottybray

Score: 0
I am trying to e-mail a note from Evernote to Toodledo so I can task-out and prioritize the review of the note for a later time. When sending the note via e-mail, no part of the Evernote note makes it to the Toodledo note (the task title does make it) - even if the Evernote note contains a simple URL. Can somebody from ToodleDo Development tell me why the note content is stripped?

I do not expect complex content (HTML, images, videos, etc.) to come across - I just want to send a simple URL. I have a feeling that ToodleDo sees the Evernote Note as "too complex" and ignores all content.

Thanks.
scottybray

Score: 0
Problem: The "body" section of an Evernote e-mail message never makes it to the Task Notes. A new Task is created and the title is set to the subject, but the Notes never populate. I can send the e-mail from Evernote to my personal account with no issues.

Context:

I rely heavily on Evernote. One of the best things about it is the ability to capture - and quickly. As I go through my day, I capture things (mostly web-based articles). When I review my notes at the end of the day, if a note is actionable, I send it to ToodleDo for prioritization, scheduling, etc. To enable a reference back to the note, I copy the Note Link and then send an e-mail from Evernote (with the link in the body). However, whenever I send an email from Evernote, nothing in the Evernote e-mail body makes it to the Task Notes. Does anyone know what is going on? Thanks!