Search results for "Posted by "
kpremote

Posted Apr 11, 2010 in: Proximo's GTD Setup
Score: 1
  • kpremote
  • Posted: Apr 11, 2010
  • Score: 1
Posted by davidlmontgomery:
Anyone using a Proximo-like set up and also using the Android Got To Do app? I'm curious how well they go together.

Thanks,
David

Hi David

I'm using Proximo's set-up along with the Android Got To Do app. The android app is very nice especially considering it's a 1.x release. Very functional and reliable. for the few dollars it's certainly worth the purchase just to support continuing development. However, it is quite functional.

Like all 3rd part apps there are some things that don't match the web site exactly or are not yet implemented. However, I didn't even notice those things until i was doing some pretty detailed tweaking. Like many people here I've tried many of the various web/android pairs. For me, this was a perfect match.
kpremote

Posted Apr 03, 2010 in: T-Mobile G1 / Google Phone Integration
Score: 0
  • kpremote
  • Posted: Apr 03, 2010
  • Score: 0
Bump ....

For fellow Android users seeking an app that syncs to Toodledo 'got to do' is a killer app. Version 1.1 incredibly stable, visually appealing and feature rich. The developer clearly understand both the Toodledo API and the development on the Android platform. For just a few $$ you get subtasks (if you have a toodledo pro account). Worth every penny to have pro on the web hosted version and the android.