ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Patricksbarton"
Patricksbarton

Posted Aug 09, 2011 in: Calendar?
Score: 0
How I wish I was one of those who only had 6 or less tasks per day -- I imagine that the majority of people using Toodledo have MORE than six tasks per day; otherwise, they probably wouldn't need Toodledo to help track them, no? Therefore, having a full page calendar view which allows people who do track and balance their calendar seems to be a no-brainer to me. You don't have to get rid of the new calendar, you would just need to add another option which brings in the "classic" view, as ops.box.one suggests. With that said, I really do appreciate that you folks are trying to make this a stronger application. I have loved using this up until this point, but honestly have stopped using it since the re-design, because I only used the Calendar View, which is essentially devoid of all it's previous user-friendliness. As a paying subscriber, it pains me to not use an application that I previously loved so much. I hope you're able to work on this further. Thank you so much for your time and consideration!
Patricksbarton

Posted Aug 02, 2011 in: Full page calendar view
Score: 1
I understand that, but I usually keep between 10 and 25 tasks per day, so the 6 dots isn't very helpful -- every day has six or more dots.

It would be great to have the entire screen fill up with a calendar, so that I can balance tasks across them.
Patricksbarton

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: Full page calendar view
Score: 0
I primarily used the Calendar view before, because it told me how many tasks I had on each day -- now the calendars are just small little icons on the left hand side of the screen, and when I try to hover over a given day, it tells me ALL of the things I have on my to do list, not just for THAT DAY. Is there a way to get the old calendar back, or am I just not getting how this works? Also, what do all those dots and arrows mean on the small calendar? Thanks for any help!