Search results for "Posted by Derek"
Derek

Posted Jun 10, 2010 in: Tagging
Score: 0
  • Derek
  • Posted: Jun 10, 2010
  • Score: 0
Hi,

I love tag! Tag's are awesome and make it really easy to categorise and manage your life. I also love the fact that Toodledo supports tags.

However, tag support is rather limited in Toodledo - can I please request a few enhancements?

1. It needs to be easier to tag tasks - perhaps being able to drag and drop them onto a tag cloud, or clicking on the action box and selecting a tag. Ideally, being able to select multiple tasks, and tag them all at once.

2. Tag cloud - it would be great to implement the traditional tag-cloud to easily be able to view tasks in each tag, and to gauge the relative number of tasks assigned to each tag.

3. Tag navigation - it would be great to be able to drill-down into the tag cloud - e.g. you can click on a tag (e.g. Tag A) to see all tasks with that tag, and the other tags those are assigned to. Then drill down further (e.g. Tag A and Tag B), etc...

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

Derek
Derek

Posted Jan 20, 2010 in: Sticky Views (per folder/context/etc)
Score: 0
  • Derek
  • Posted: Jan 20, 2010
  • Score: 0
It's great that you can change the view of your task-list (e.g. show/hide details, close dividers, flattened/hidden/indented, filters, etc).

However, these then apply to everything you do with your tasks.

What I'd like to see is the ability to apply these settings only to a particular view - e.g. a particular folder, context, goal, tag view, etc.

Is this possible?

Thanks