Search results for "Posted by RedCab"
RedCab

Posted Sep 28, 2023 in: Issue with iOS 17.0.1 Update
Score: 4
  • RedCab
  • Posted: Sep 28, 2023
  • Score: 4
In few words...
I have same issue as others w/ legacy app crashes after iOS 17.02 upgrade.
Not going to deal with beta releases.
THx for listening.
RedCab

Posted Apr 17, 2023 in: Was "calendar view" deleted?
Score: 0
  • RedCab
  • Posted: Apr 17, 2023
  • Score: 0
NVM.... I see now to click "calendar" at the top.
First impressions of this new feature.... meh.
Looks like you can select a range of dates and the click sequence to go from one single date to another single date is a bit hokey.
RedCab

Posted Apr 17, 2023 in: Was "calendar view" deleted?
  • RedCab
  • Posted: Apr 17, 2023
Hi, Long time user here... I access on both iOS and Win10/ chrome. Today I noticed that what I'll call calendar view is no longer there. In case I'm not calling it the correct way, it's the view that displays the monthly calendar and allows you to click on any single date to see what tasks lie ahead. Of course I'm looking at the Win10/chrome site not the iOS.
This was my favorite view as it provided a single click to any day of the month. Is that a permanent change? Would really like to see it back.

Thx.

This message was edited Apr 17, 2023.
RedCab

Posted Apr 03, 2019 in: need help on "batch edit"
  • RedCab
  • Posted: Apr 03, 2019
Never mind.... further clicking through the forums and I discovered that "Keyboard shortcuts" had to be enabled.
RedCab

Posted Apr 03, 2019 in: need help on "batch edit"
  • RedCab
  • Posted: Apr 03, 2019
Hi,

I'm a "light" toodledoo user for many years.
Just learned about batch edit mode.

Could NOT find any FAQ or help page :-(

I see the "batch edit this list" command under the down carrot at upper right but this appears to want to batch edit the entire list showing.

QUESTION: How do I select a subset of tasks to apply the batch edit to? I saw the demo doing just that in Aaron's blog today and I can not reproduce it. Typing "l" didn't do anything for me. This looks like a really useful feature for me - please help!

Thanks!
RedCab

Posted Sep 22, 2014 in: iPhone 6 application badge not working
  • RedCab
  • Posted: Sep 22, 2014
Hi,

I have the same problem.

On Ipad air, running iOS8 w/ v3.2.6 and the application badge set to "due today" (but I've tried other settings) will only display "5".

Is this a bug? I've tried deleting the app and redownloading/re-installing. No change.

I also use the app on my iOS iphone 5S and the application badge is doing exactly what it's supposed to.

Jerry
[email protected]
RedCab

• RedCab
  • Posted: Jun 02, 2010
Hi,
At the end of every day I have a bunch of tasks due that I need to shift to be due the next day. Is there a shortcut for selecting those multiple tasks at once and then choosing a new due date to apply to all those tasks simultaneously? It would save me ALOT of clicking...

Thanks!!!