kegandrew

Posted Dec 14, 2010 in: Apps you use on a daily basis
Score: -2
This post has been hidden because of negative votes. Click to reveal
kegandrew

Posted Dec 14, 2010 in: Apps you use on a daily basis
Score: 0
iPhone:
Toodledo: Great task management. Decided on this because Jott can send notes to it.
Informant: syncs with Toodledo and Google Calendar
Jott: My primary capture device. Quick to take a note. Can capture using voice and then send it to Toodledo which is then available in Informant. I also use this to write blog posts and emails with my voice since Jott automatically transcribes my messages. I have to go back and combine/edit the notes, but this is a great way to get my thoughts down without having to type them directly.
Roboform for iPhone: This is a fantastic app that I also use on all my computers along with Goodsync.
Read It Later: This is my pre-bookmarking app. Then once I'm back on a PC I can open the page in a browser and use Delicious to bookmark the page.
Dropbox: Great way to transfer docs/pdfs to all devices.

Desktop/Laptop:
Toodledo:
Firefox: Best stable tabbed Browsing.
IE: Just for Outlook Web Access
iTunes: I keep my whole media library (music, podcasts, audiobooks) in here so I can load them to my iPod/iPhone as needed. Now that it loads a lot faster on my PC, it's not as painful to use.
Roboform/Goodsync:
Jott:
Google Calendar, voice, and gmail: Switched from exchange server and Outlook when Google Sync came out.

This message was edited Dec 14, 2010.
kegandrew

Posted May 04, 2010 in: Timer for iPhone App
Score: 0
I’ve read several older posts (the newest from Jan of 2010) inquiring about the timer feature being accessible from the iPhone app. Can you give us an update as to when this is planned to be included? I’ve been using another app to keep my time and would pay extra to have the feature included in Toodledo since this is where I keep track of all my projects and tasks. Thank you for your diligence in creating such a great service.