ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by rmwade55"
rmwade55

Posted Jan 19, 2022 in: AMA / Ask me Anything
Score: 0
  • rmwade55
  • Posted: Jan 19, 2022
  • Score: 0
I used Toodledo for a long time, and now would like to return. There is one thing that's holding me back. In the other task manager I'm using, I can create a filter to divide my day into morning, afternoon, and evening, and then sort by priority. So, for example, under "morning" I have tasks with varying priorities that are sorted by priority and then alphabetically. I'm trying to figure a way to do that with Toodledo. The only way I've thought of is to use tags, but if I use more than one tag for a task, there will be more than one grouping ("afternoon, email" and then "afternoon, health"). And the tags will be alphabetized (afternoon, evening, morning).

This may seem like hyper-sorting, but it is helpful to me. Does anyone have an idea how this might be done? Thanks.
rmwade55

Posted Jul 24, 2018 in: Widget font
  • rmwade55
  • Posted: Jul 24, 2018
How can I change the widget font? The only font setting I can see is for the main window. Changing the font there didn't change it in the widget.
rmwade55

Posted Aug 22, 2017 in: About manual sorting
  • rmwade55
  • Posted: Aug 22, 2017
ToodleDo's response to a request for manual sorting was this (a couple of years ago): "Toodledo's Task section does not currently support manual reordering. This is for a variety of reasons, but the main one is that we provide a bunch of powerful ways to automatically sort your tasks and if you could also sort them manually, it isn't really clear and intuitive how these two things would interact."

Check with the Ultimate To-Do list developer (Android app). It has added (for a price) the option of sorting manually. You can use the automatic sort functions, or do it manually. Surely the ToodleDo folks can figure out how to do this.
rmwade55

Posted Jan 18, 2017 in: Search results
  • rmwade55
  • Posted: Jan 18, 2017
When I do a search, all I get are lines saying things like "3 Top (7 collapsed items)." I can't see the items themselves. Clicking on them does nothing. How can I see the items I'm searching for?
rmwade55

• rmwade55
  • Posted: Sep 27, 2016
Is there a way to show tasks that have started but are not yet due on the same screen with tasks that are due today? It would be convenient to be able to see ongoing tasks along with those that are due.
rmwade55

Posted Jul 29, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011 - Part 3
Score: 1
  • rmwade55
  • Posted: Jul 29, 2011
  • Score: 1
I'd like to request the ability to move that notes icon. Even if the left panel can be hidden, the whole window won't be in view. Please consider giving the option to move it to the left.
rmwade55

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: 1
  • rmwade55
  • Posted: Jul 26, 2011
  • Score: 1
I don't know if this is a ToodleDo thing or a problem with Chrome, but I'll pass it along anyway. Hovering the cursor over a foreshortened task name will evoke a pop-up with the full task. It's really inconsistent in Chrome, mostly with sub-tasks. Sometimes they appear quickly; sometimes I have to try a few times. To expand the column means pushing other columns off the screen to the right.
rmwade55

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: -1
  • rmwade55
  • Posted: Jul 26, 2011
  • Score: -1
I wrote a few minutes ago to ask about re-ordering and re-sizing columns and then saw a post where someone mentioned the icons. I couldn't find those icons. Then I realized there was a lot to the screen that I had to scroll to the right to see (I'm using a 21" wide screen) and there I found them. Maybe they could be moved somewhere to the left where they will be easier to see.

This message was edited Jul 26, 2011.
rmwade55

Posted Apr 11, 2011 in: Reminder for Start Time
  • rmwade55
  • Posted: Apr 11, 2011
I'd like to add my vote for the same thing.
rmwade55

Posted Mar 30, 2011 in: Can't check complete box in Firefox
  • rmwade55
  • Posted: Mar 30, 2011
I found a thread on this subject that was closed last year due to age, but it didn't include an answer that works for me. It suggested restarting Firefox. Restarting Firefox, even restarting the computer, makes no difference.

I'm using Firefox 4, and just yesterday I could no longer check completed boxes. I also found when I went to the ToodleDo forum that I couldn't post a new message (I'm posting this in Chrome).

Any ideas about why this could be happening?