ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by nospam"
nospam

Posted Aug 02, 2011 in: Multi user Synching Issues
Score: 0
  • nospam
  • Posted: Aug 02, 2011
  • Score: 0
The issue we're having is that NONE of the edits are saved - it resorts back to the unedited version.

We find Toodledo immensely useful for team projects - but this is killing it for us so much that we have requested quote for developing our own web app for the Iphone/Ipad.

Very curios to get more info on the version checking - and how (if?) this will work with the 3rd party Iphone/Android apps....before we spend a pile of money for nothing.
nospam

Posted Aug 01, 2011 in: Multi user Synching Issues
  • nospam
  • Posted: Aug 01, 2011
Greetings,

now have 2 of us using the scheduler - primarily through an Iphone and and Ipad. Problem is with the synching - if two users modify same entry at one time the entry reverts back to the original. Is there no way to enable some sort of version checking/protection to safeguard against this?

Thanks
nospam

• nospam
  • Posted: Apr 15, 2011
Hi,

I'm having the same problem but only from Iphone and Ipad to the toodledo webbrowser.

I had it before and then it stopped. now it's back at it.

Is there a setting i should be on? I just moved to "merge data" on sync. Will that do? should I tell the other iphone/ipads to do the same?
nospam

Posted Jul 21, 2010 in: Multiple Tasks Sync Error
  • nospam
  • Posted: Jul 21, 2010
Hi,

I searched the topics and while I found relevant topics, nothing quite answered my question.

I synch with iPhone and TaskJot for Toodledo but primarily work off my laptop.

As of yesterday, entries doubled and now tripled. I have 36 tasks in ONE day wherein it was 12 before.. triplicates! I'm afraid to start deleting in case something self corrects and I loose the data.

What happened? How can we fix it and stop it from happening again? I think it's my husband's iPhone synching that is causing issues.

Cheers,
Oxyjen