ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Mark"
Mark

Score: 0
  • Mark
  • Posted: Jan 18, 2012
  • Score: 0
As I understand it, you have been using Google Tasks and want to move to Toodledo. The glitch is that apparently Ultimate ToDo List cannot be used to make this transition. I think there must be a way to export your Google Tasks (on your computer) and then use the Toodledo import options to set up your tasks in Toodledo.

Once you have this import, delete your Google Tasks account from Ultimate and instead link it to Toodledo.
Mark

Posted Jan 18, 2012 in: Preserve Whitespace in Notes
  • Mark
  • Posted: Jan 18, 2012
I have a number of ASCII tables in my notes. They display fine when I am editing a note, but as soon as I leave editing all the whitespaces are removed, shifting the columns and making them hard to read. Is there a way to preserve whitespace in notes?
Mark

Posted Sep 16, 2010 in: Toodledo's Twitter Tool Fixed
  • Mark
  • Posted: Sep 16, 2010
Thanks. I tried this. I get

"The twitter account you entered did not work. Please try again."

I have checked the account and I am entering it correctly (without the @). I am able to logon to the twitter website from firefox.
Mark

Posted Sep 16, 2010 in: Collaboration Questions
  • Mark
  • Posted: Sep 16, 2010
I am sharing (at level 3) two folders with collaborators, and they do not appear to be able to edit the ordering of columns for these folders in grid view. Is this a current limitation, or are we missing something?

Thanks.
Mark

Posted Sep 13, 2010 in: Toodledo's Twitter Tool Fixed
  • Mark
  • Posted: Sep 13, 2010
How do I reset my toodledo twitter connection? How do I get toodledo to follow me? When I try to add my twitter username, either with or without the @ prefix I get an error on the
http://www.toodledo.com/connect_twitter.php
page. Should I use the @ prefix when trying to use this page?

Thanks.
Mark

Posted Sep 13, 2010 in: Push notification when list changed
  • Mark
  • Posted: Sep 13, 2010
Is it still the case that there is no way to know (without scanning the shared folder) when collaborators have updated something?

Are there any plans for an RSS feed from a folder, indicating updates?

This message was edited Sep 13, 2010.
Mark

Posted May 20, 2010 in: Firefox Add-On Ubuntu 9.10 (KK)
  • Mark
  • Posted: May 20, 2010
The Chrome references surprised me as well. I installed the plug-in yesterday. The location I pasted says
http://www.toodledo.com/widget/toodledo1_70.xpi
Isn't that version 1.70?
It is listed as 1.70 in my Add-Ons box.

What repository for ubuntu 9.10 has this firefox build (3.6.3)? Is it in 10.04?

One thing I have noticed is that right-clicking anywhere in a web page will bring up a menu with Toodledo items on it. If I try to add an item, the folder and context options that I have defined are not represented.
Mark

Posted May 19, 2010 in: Firefox Add-On Ubuntu 9.10 (KK)
  • Mark
  • Posted: May 19, 2010
Hi - Love Toodledo, but the Firefox Add-On does not seem to be working with v 3.5.9. From Tools>Toodledo>Settings, my email address and password are pre-populated. Just in case I deleted them and re-entered them. Still unable to (a) bring up the website, (b) add a task, (c) get the Help dialog for Toodledo to work.

When I try "Add Task", I get the following in the Firefox error console:

Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x8000ffff (NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED) [nsIPrefBranch.getCharPref]" nsresult: "0x8000ffff (NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://toodledo/content/toodledo.js :: Toodledo_add :: line 157" data: no]

When I try the Go To Website menu item, the error console produces:

Error: Toodledo_gotoweb is not defined
Source File: chrome://browser/content/browser.xul
Line: 1

I am using the add on from
http://www.toodledo.com/widget/toodledo1_70.xpi

Thanks.

Mark D.