ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by horatio8"
horatio8

Posted Nov 04, 2011 in: Adding tasks to Toodledo with Siri
Score: 1
  • horatio8
  • Posted: Nov 04, 2011
  • Score: 1
This feature would motivate me to upgrade to a paid account.
horatio8

Posted Jul 06, 2010 in: Done! WebOS Client for Toodledo
Score: 0
  • horatio8
  • Posted: Jul 06, 2010
  • Score: 0
Done! is my favorite WebOS app. It's outstanding.
horatio8

• horatio8
  • Posted: Jul 06, 2010
Posted by Toodledo:
Badges are currently broken on iOS4 with the current version of our app. We already fixed this and submitted an update to Apple over a week ago. Apple has to review and approve our update before it will be available, and we don't know how much longer Apple will take. Hopefully not much. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The badges are also not working properly on the iPad. Will the fix you submitted to the app catalog also fix the problem with iOS 3.2? Thanks.
horatio8

• horatio8
  • Posted: Jul 04, 2010
Any estimate when the badge # of due tasks bug will be fixed? It's driving me nuts on my iPad. Thanks.
horatio8

Posted May 27, 2010 in: Client for the Palm Pre
  • horatio8
  • Posted: May 27, 2010
I want to give a quick shout out to Done! I just gave it a five star review in the WebOs app catalog. It's the reason I started using Toodledo (I hope the Toodledo developers notice this trend). Nice job haeffb!
horatio8

Posted May 27, 2010 in: Show day of the week
  • horatio8
  • Posted: May 27, 2010
Thanks for the response. This would be the feature that convinces me to upgrade to a paid account.
horatio8

Posted May 25, 2010 in: Show day of the week
  • horatio8
  • Posted: May 25, 2010
I know I can hover over a task and see the day of the week (i.e. Monday) and the amount of days away from the current date. Is there a way to make this always visible? I searched and found the question asked several times in 2008 and 2009. The feature was promised, but I'm not sure of the current status. Thanks.