ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
uttsjs

Posted Jun 19, 2017 in: Android App Update v6.4.0
Score: 0
  • uttsjs
  • Posted: Jun 19, 2017
  • Score: 0
I started using the Android version on a Samsung Tablet that does not have a data plan. When I'm not in Wi-Fi (all of last week at the cottage) and launched Toodledo I received a message stating that I had to connect to a network.

I found this old item...

When you are online, go into the settings section and then into storage and make sure that you have offline storage enabled. Then it will cache any list that you have downloaded for offline viewing. For example, if you went into the "starred" list while online the "starred" list and all of its tasks would then be available when you were offline later.

Trouble is I can't find a "Storage" item in settings ... I assume it is for an old release?

Any suggestions?
uttsjs

Posted Jun 25, 2014 in: Toodledo Channel for IFTTT
  • uttsjs
  • Posted: Jun 25, 2014
Do you need to have Reminders Syncing turned on in order for the IFTTT IOS Reminders to Toodledo to work? I wasn't getting IOS-Toodle to sync until I enabled it but then everything comes over, not just specific tasks in a Reminders List.
uttsjs

Posted Sep 13, 2013 in: wierd warning in chrome browser
Score: 2
  • uttsjs
  • Posted: Sep 13, 2013
  • Score: 2
fyi ... latest "Evernote Web Clipper" update now causes this Message
uttsjs

Posted Jul 20, 2010 in: Google Calendar sync frequency
  • uttsjs
  • Posted: Jul 20, 2010
I have an awkward work-around if anyone wants to start with a "clean slate" ... such as fixing up dates that never seem to get re-sync'd.

Unsubscribe from toodledo ical in Google Calendar. Then add-by-URL ical_live.ics (assuming you originally used ical_gcal_live.ics) ... And it syncs the new ICS right away. You can toggle back and do the same thing and re-add the gcal.ics. Seems to load each from scratch each time. You can't re-add the same ics twice in a row as it does not reload the file ... just reloads what was in google before but as long as you use a different one it reloads right away.

I can't see any difference using either of the 2 ics files ... both produce the same result in Google

Obviously not an ongoing solution but it will clean up and lingering items with bad dates in your calendar. I had a few repeating items in Toodledo that went on forever in Google. I was able to use this to get that cleaned up.