ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Kafkeano

Posted Feb 29, 2012 in: Still no native android app?
Score: -1
  • Kafkeano
  • Posted: Feb 29, 2012
  • Score: -1
Ok thank you very much!
Kafkeano

Posted Feb 28, 2012 in: Still no native android app?
Score: 1
  • Kafkeano
  • Posted: Feb 28, 2012
  • Score: 1
Posted by smatics:
I wanted to chime in here with praise for DGT-GTD. I purchased and have been using Ultimate To-Do List Tablet for the past year on a Nook Color running CM-7, and although it has worked well, I could never really get used to the UI.

This week I gave DGT-GTD a go after reading positive reviews in this thread. All I have to say is Wow! The UI is clean and logical, and syncing so far has been flawless. I use notebooks a lot and I really like the way it handles notes, and even includes mark-up inserters for bold, italics and underline.

Even though this is listed as "Alpha" version for the app, and "Beta" for the ToodleDo syncing app, these are more polished and reliable that just about any Android apps I've tried. It looks like more features are planned, but is very usable as-is.

I like it so much that I made a donation to the developer, something I've never done for a free app.

(I will say that since this is a pre-release product, I do daily XML backup's of ToodleDo, just to be on the safe side)

I was using DGT but now I'm trying Ultimate... Why do you think DGT is better?

Thanks ;)