ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Thomas Daniel"
Thomas Daniel

Posted Aug 15, 2016 in: Auto purge completed tasks on iOS
Score: 0
Is it possible with the iOS app?
With the browser, completed tasks disappear when I refresh the browser. With the iOS app, I have to manually purge, to delete them.
Thomas Daniel

Posted Jul 01, 2011 in: Google Calendar not updated
Thank you, that is a good suggestion, I'll try it next time.
For now, I waited a week and republished my todledo calendar in Google and my old tasks were gone. It seems that a week works to flush their cache, but a day doesn't. Oh, well...
Thomas Daniel

Posted Jun 24, 2011 in: Google Calendar not updated
A possible workaround would be re-publish the offending calendar with a different url, to prevent Google from fetching cached data.
I realize this is Google bug and that the workaround would require you to develop new code so that you can associate the new "fake" id with the real one, but it would be really helpful.
Thomas Daniel

Posted Jun 23, 2011 in: Google Calendar not updated
I removed the subscription in Google calendar, waited a day and added it back.
A task that was deleted in Toodledo long time ago still shows up when the calendar is viewed in Google.
This is show-stopper for me and unless it is resolved, I am afraid I will have no choice but to drop Toodledo.
Thomas Daniel

Posted Jun 21, 2011 in: Google Calendar not updated
I had a task in Toodledo, which was repeated every two weeks. The task was showing fine in Google calendar. However, when I deleted it in Toodledo, it remained in Google calendar and goes on forever.
How can I have it removed from Google calendar. Since it belongs to the published Toodledo calendar, Google doesn't allow me to remove it manually!