ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Kwameshearrod"
Kwameshearrod

Score: 0
Maybe I am missing something but is it possible to to place your context's in custom order on the iPad. If not where do I go to submit or suggest a feature request?
Kwameshearrod

The put your projects in a folder thing or use subtasks is cool but it could be better. For instance when you put a project in a folder you have to edit the details for each individual task. if you don't do this everything falls in the oder in which it was created. Since you cant manually put this stuff in order you don't know what you have to do next. Also you cant give folders a date or time so at a glance you cant tell which projects are the most pressing or due sooner than later.

If you go the sub task route and nest the sub tasks and throw a "Projects" Tag on it your smokin. Until you complete all the tasks! There is no Sub Task Count and no auto check box the main task when all the sub tasks are complete. And you still have to edit the details of each sub task. Along with that you still cant manually sort anything.

This message was edited Jul 02, 2010.
Kwameshearrod

I read that there is a GUI update coming, does the ToodleDo crew have a time frame for that. Also are you guys planning on including some new features like batch editing or drag and drop. I have Taska from BitAlpha (which does these things) (www.bitalpha.com) which looks and functions great but leaves out allot of the features that make ToodleDo so awesome. So I use the

This message was edited Jul 02, 2010.
Kwameshearrod

MY badge seems to be working fine on the iPad. I did notice that you have to be synced for it to show the write number. So what i did is set it to sync whenever I open the app or make changes. it still lags a little though. Correct me if I am wrong Toodledo admin, I think the badge showing the right number has something to do with the push notification.