ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
matt.eggers

Score: 4
I have no idea what the orange triangles are in the corner of every task. Are they supposed to represent different importance levels? They all look the same!

But worst of all, the home screen on my tasks is totally buggy. It is un-useable. The labels for priority, due date and so forth are repeated multiple times and placed on top of each other big, unreadable piles. Ack! Can someone please recommend a different task app that syncs with Toodledo? I need to find something else to use quick!
matt.eggers

Score: 1
+1 on wanting an option for smaller font

+1 for wanting indented subtasks
matt.eggers

Posted May 01, 2012 in: View assigned tasks only in sharing
Score: 0
When sharing, it it possible to only make assigned tasks visible? In other words, I would like to assign tasks to a collaborator. I would like the tasks I assign to be visible to me and my collaborator. But I don't want any other tasks to be visible to my collaborator. Only the tasks I assign are visible to each.
matt.eggers

Posted Sep 27, 2011 in: Sync with Google Tasks
Score: 1
please implement this!
matt.eggers

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: 0
The left hand pane should have a hide button like the panes in Outlook.

Also, I like the UI aspects of the new design. But the design elements are poor. The icons, the colors, the fonts, etc. still look like they were designed by an engineer in about 1998. Doesn't impact how well it works, but it does look cheap and is likely to scare off new users.