ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by vossjunk"
vossjunk

Score: 1
  • vossjunk
  • Posted: Jul 15, 2010
  • Score: 1
Thx Griff! I tapped the task bar at the top and the filter option popped up. Working great now :-)
vossjunk

• vossjunk
  • Posted: Jul 15, 2010
Can I hide completed tasks on the iphone app? I don't see filters listed on the iphone app. My completed repeating tasks are piling up under "Overdue" on the iphone it's very annoying.
vossjunk

• vossjunk
  • Posted: Jul 14, 2010
Yes, it has an overdue due date of yesterday, the day I created the task. A second copy of the task appears today, with today's date. That part seems right since I set the task to repeat every day. I marked the task completed but it still shows up there, with the box checked, but I'm assuming that's what is supposed to happen?? Thx for your help-dick
vossjunk

Score: 0
  • vossjunk
  • Score: 0
thanks, but that didn't do it. Did a manual sync from my iphone and nothing changed. Syncing seems to be working fine in general between the phone and website, except for this one issue.

I marked the repeating tasks "completed" on the iphone yesterday, but still it lists them under "Overdue" now. so I don't know maybe it's not a syncing issue. Weird...
vossjunk

• vossjunk
Hi just wondering why repeating tasks that I checked off as completed are showing up as Overdue on my iphone in the main tasks view? they do not show up that way on the web site. Do I need to change a setting on my iphone perhaps?? Thx