ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by gmbusiness"
gmbusiness

Posted Jun 11, 2013 in: Outlines Doesn't Work
Score: 0
Update:

Under Firefox, I was able to start a new Outline. Only after I did that I could add the Tutorial, Genealogy and a couple other samples, after repeatedly clicking on them. Can't get Book Report or Favorite Meals to get added no matter how many times I click on them.

After doing that, IE 10 still shows a blank page.
gmbusiness

Posted Jun 11, 2013 in: Outlines Doesn't Work
I've tried Outlines on 3 different browsers in the last day. I can't get it to work:

- On IE 8 on a Windows XP PC -- when clicking the Outlines tab, IE freezes and a long script warning box appears. I have to close IE.

- On IE 10 on Windows 7 -- when clicking the Outlines tab, nothing appears on the tab. It's blank. But program doesn't freeze and I can go back to Tasks or Notes.

- On Firefox 21 on Windows 7 -- Outline page opens with choices to start a new outline or use an existing one. However, clicking on any of the choices does nothing. Refreshing the page doesn't do anything either.
gmbusiness

I work for a large international corporation that uses a commercial web filter. During the day today, Toodledo suddenly became blocked because it's considered "Online Storage" by the web filter. I've never had that issue before.

Talking to IT the web filter is an outside service (don't know which one) and I have zero chance of getting Toodledo on an exception list by the Company.

I tried several other web-based task managers: RTM, Todoist, Astrid, etc. I could access all of them except for Productiv.

Has anyone else has experienced this? Is there is a way Toodledo can appeal to the web filter service that it's not Online Storage. It is a major problem if I can't access Toodledo at work!