ok, thanks for letting me know.
t2afff

Posted May 22, 2011 in: repeating alarms for a set timeframe
Score: 0
  • t2afff
  • Posted: May 22, 2011
  • Score: 0
hi,
this may be really obvious that i'm overlooking, but i was hoping to set a daily alarm for the next four weeks and then for it to stop ... is there a way to do that ?
thanks
t2afff

Posted May 21, 2011 in: 60 day repeating alert
  • t2afff
  • Posted: May 21, 2011
that's an amazing tool, thanks .
t2afff

Posted May 20, 2011 in: 60 day repeating alert
  • t2afff
  • Posted: May 20, 2011
Hi, i'm trying to make a repeating alert for 60 days, has anyone got any ideas on how to do that ?
Thanks
t2afff

Posted Apr 26, 2011 in: iOS bugs,
  • t2afff
  • Posted: Apr 26, 2011
hi, there are a couple of bugs I wanted to submit but were unsure where the best place is to do that.

1) when I launch the app, I get a "location alert" for somewhere that I am not (I have the list sorted by distance and that does display the correct location) .

2) I get alerts for something that has already been completed but not for outstanding alerts due at the same time.

hope that helps/
cheers

This message was edited Apr 26, 2011.
t2afff

Posted Apr 17, 2011 in: location bug on iphone
  • t2afff
  • Posted: Apr 17, 2011
ok thanks, that's a good work around. I'd be very happy to help with any beta testing if you've got any spare places.
t2afff

Posted Apr 15, 2011 in: location bug on iphone
  • t2afff
  • Posted: Apr 15, 2011
no problem, this is the 3rd location bug i've added to the forum, do you need any more beta testers ? ;)

This message was edited Apr 15, 2011.
t2afff

Posted Apr 14, 2011 in: location bug on iphone
  • t2afff
  • Posted: Apr 14, 2011
I'm having problems with adding a new location on the iphone. I can add it, but it doesn't produce a distance from me like the others, and vanishes after adding a new task to it. Current locations work fine. Is this just me ?
t2afff

• t2afff
  • Posted: Mar 31, 2011
I can't seem to change the distance or sensitivity in the settings menu,
is it just me ?
cheers
t2afff

Posted Mar 17, 2011 in: iphone location alarm.
  • t2afff
  • Posted: Mar 17, 2011
ah, ok , no problem, i've just gone back a version so everything is cool.
t2afff

Posted Mar 16, 2011 in: iphone location alarm.
  • t2afff
  • Posted: Mar 16, 2011
Hi,
I temporarily turned off location alerts, but now I try to turn them back on I can't seem to.

I've gone to settings/location/Auto

but there is no location alert switch like there used to be. Am I doing anything wrong ?
Thanks

Simon
t2afff

Posted Dec 02, 2010 in: location alerts
  • t2afff
  • Posted: Dec 02, 2010
ok .. thanks ..
that's great news / looking forward to testing it out.
t2afff

• t2afff
Well, when i am leaving work, I usually walk past shops where i need stuff but am I still preoccupied with the days work. It's only when i get to my train that i remember and either have to walk back, or leave it until the next day. There are also some things that I need to do in places I visit infrequently. I often find myself on the way back, or actually at home when I remember those things I could have done. An alert when I am in those place will be really handy. I've also got things i've been planning to do for months on a back burner type of thing, that I rarely think about. Being reminded of those things when I am in the right location make them much more likely to be completed.

This message was edited Dec 02, 2010.
t2afff

• t2afff
good to know that you can't find it either....

pretty stoked about this feature it's going to save me so much time.

i wonder if it's not in the website help yet because it's coming to a few devices first before a systemwide rollout.
t2afff

• t2afff
really, ? i'm confused now, because the update said 'location alerts coming soon' before this update, and in the help section it offers this information :

"Toodledo has the ability to monitor your location and then notify you when you are near places where you have tasks that can get done."

"To get location alerts, you need to go into the "Location" settings section. First, enable "Auto", which will allow Toodledo to automatically get your location from the GPS. Then turn on the "Get Alerts" switch, which will start sending you popup audible alerts when you are near one of your locations. You can also select the distance within which you will be notified.
"

This message was edited Dec 02, 2010.
t2afff

• t2afff
hi,
i've just upgraded to the latest version. I'm trying to setup location alerts but not having any luck. From the help section on my iphone it says "turn on 'get alerts' switch" but i can't find that switch.
can anyone point me in the right direction. ?
thanks