ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by dmshaw31"
dmshaw31

Posted Sep 01, 2010 in: ToodleDo "Slowing Down"?
Score: 0
  • dmshaw31
  • Posted: Sep 01, 2010
  • Score: 0
Thanks for explaining. I was wondering the same thing. Nice optimization!
dmshaw31

• dmshaw31
  • Posted: Sep 01, 2010
It's fixed for me now. Awesome! Thanks!
dmshaw31

• dmshaw31
  • Posted: Aug 31, 2010

This message was edited Aug 31, 2010.
dmshaw31

• dmshaw31
  • Posted: Aug 31, 2010
Hey folks and/or administrators,

I am finding that this evening I cannot manually sort my subtasks anymore.

1) Is anyone else having this problem?
2) Is it possible this is a bug that has come about since the recent update?
3) Do you guys think this is a problem on my end only and not common to the general user population?

I checked, and my settings are indeed already set to "manual sort" within subtasks. The problem is that the manual sort still isn't working, as of today (08/30/10 - I haven't tried to manually sort anything in a few days, so the problem could have started within the last few days...today is when I noticed the problem).

This message was edited Aug 31, 2010.
dmshaw31

Score: 1
  • dmshaw31
  • Posted: Aug 24, 2010
  • Score: 1
+1 to customizable status fields, with the option to specify as either "active" or "deferred" when setting up a new status, as you already have them separated.

Thanks!
dmshaw31

• dmshaw31
  • Posted: Aug 24, 2010
Posted by Murphybp2:
Will the hiding of future start dates consider both the start date & time now? So if I set a task to start on the 20th at 5pm, it won't show up until after 5pm?

posted by another user:
I would also like this. Currently, the only thing the start time does is to place the task in iCal at the current time. It does nothing for hiding the task until the start time has passed. I would like it if when hiding future tasks, a task would remain hidden until BOTH the start date AND start time had passed.

My comment (dawn831):
I'm interested in this feature as well. I'd like to be able to at least hide future tasks based on time of day in the Scheduler. Has anyone figured out how to hide items based on start TIME?