ForumsNewsUpdated Toodledo iPhone app

Updated Toodledo iPhone app
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 23, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Toodledo's iPhone app has been updated to version 1.4. Here is what is new:

* You can now reorder the fields that you use. This will affect how information is displayed beneath your task and how your tasks are sorted.
* You can now set default values for each field, which will make adding tasks go faster.
* Editing tasks is now faster and more efficient.
* Task notes are now much easier to read and edit.
* You can now delete a task from the task details screen.
* You can now email a task to someone else.
* Fixed a bug with passwords that contain a character.
* Fixed a bug with iPhone OS 2.2 that prevented setting the level of a goal when adding a goal.
* Fixed a bug where really really long notes might get truncated when syncing.

This message was edited Dec 23, 2008.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
And, please don't forget to rate and/or write a review for us in the iTunes App Store. This really does help.

Happy Holidays!
wbr

Usability of current version 1.4 is badly as prio version for me because right now I have to switch to another view to read my notes. Please take a look at competition "ultimate todos".
vegheadjones

I really like how notes is handled this time around-- much more readable!
wbr

Most task's information shown in overview so when I tap on task I realy like to get more detailed info and my note is in most cases belongs to that. I dislike that I need tap more as before. IMHO it would be better, if just filled fields will be shown in task view: it reduce wasted space in view and shown tasksl info more compact. And not filled fields can be shown on the same view at the end. Or probably an additional sort method "filled fields first" can improve the usability, but anyway I would like to see my notes on the same view without annoyng switching to note screen.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion.
rberube

I love this todo app just the way it is! I think the new version is better than before and more user friendly. And just keeps getting better with every update. (I gave you 5 stars as a review.)

The only possible suggestions I could think of would be to...

1. incorporate the iPhone's contact list.

And

2. Add a Project Task with sub-tasks for the iPhone.

Great job on this app. I use it every day.
RC-DC

Posted: Dec 24, 2008
Great update - lots of new improvements that make it even easier to use. At the moment, I can't think of anything else to suggest!
alain.tuor

Posted: Dec 25, 2008
New way of editing is good

Comments :
- In Hotlist view (as well as context view I think), when sorted by importance, due date used to be also shown, no more now, this was better, it gave an additional useful information .
- In the Settings - Fields & Defaults, the field which should be called ' Folder' is called 'french' on my iPod, weird... probably a bug
- When creating a new task (was the same in previous version), if I entered a note in the Task before naming it, there is no way of naming the Task afterwards, saving, whatever, only way is to cancel, and lose what is entered in notes; I suggest this to be changed since sometimes one can have a quick idea and wants to enter a note before naming the task

This message was edited Dec 25, 2008.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 26, 2008
Thanks for the bug reports. We'll look into them.
garyitunes

Posted: Dec 29, 2008
Hope I have put this in the right spot.

Just purchased the app and it is very nice but one thing I would like is to be able to use larger font sizes.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 29, 2008
Thanks for the suggestion.
rosena

Posted: Dec 30, 2008
Thanks,

this app won't really be that useful to me until it can support contexts - I want to be able to click on "home" when I am at home to see what I should be doing.
charlieblackmer

@rosena,
You can! Make sure the context field is selected on your iphone and away you go!. You can also use folders, and tags the same way.
mattsez

Any possibility of landscape mode making it into an update in the near future?
Catus

Goals don't show up anymore since upgraded to v1.4. What what happened and how to bring them back?o
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Goals still work in version 1.4, you may just need to enable that field. Go into the "Fields & Defaults" settings page and move the goal field from the unused section to the used section.

Hope that helps.
Rene

Posted: Dec 31, 2008
in 'All Tasks' and 'Hotlists' under the task is now always the priority shown, this was in the last version the due date which was much more helpfull.
Choosing another sorting won't change it.
slsgtd

Posted: Dec 31, 2008
PLEASE!!! Port this to the Android.
p.cathcart

Posted: Jan 01, 2009
The new update is great and I am loving it. There are a few things on my wish list:

1. Need option to use bullet list like the Notebook Application like Word.

2. Need the additional ability to sort by priory and then time or even just time. This would help me to organize things that are all due today in order of importance like a calendar

3. Easier way to use bold and italic font like Word.

Overall, nice updat
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.