ForumsNewsUpdated Toodledo iPhone app

Updated Toodledo iPhone app
Claudio

Posted: Jan 29, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Due Time is already available.

Go into Settings > Fields and Defaults. Click on Reorder and then drag "due time" from Unused to Used. To drag, use the symbol on the right that appears when you click on Reorder. Click done when you are finished.
Kevin

Posted: Jan 30, 2009
Posted by Claudio:

Thanks, I completely missed that.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 31, 2009
Due-time is already available. Just go to the "Fields & Defaults" section of your settings and you can move it to the "used" section.
jwfrancis

I'm a recent convert to ToodleDo and I've got both the ToodleDo and ToDo apps on my iPhone. I can't see a way of filtering a Folder by Context in ToodleDo which kind-of defeats the point for me. It's not either/or it's both. ToDo enables me to filter by both Folder and Context at the same time, but doesn't have the Star functionality which I rather like as a daily review-and-go aid.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Score: 1 Reference
We plan to add a global context filter in a future update. The best you could do now is sort by context and then scroll to the one that you want.
koolkonst

Posted: Feb 26, 2009
Posted by Claudio:

Go into Settings > Fields and Defaults. Click on Reorder and then drag "due time" from Unused to Used. To drag, use the symbol on the right that appears when you click on Reorder. Click done when you are finished.

Thanks for the tip! Now i know how it´s works!

This message was edited Feb 26, 2009.
Darren

Posted: Mar 02, 2009
I echo an earlier suggestion to add the "Notebook" feature to Toodledo for iPhone. Right now I use Appigo's Notebook app, sure would be nice to have it all within 1 program :-)

This message was edited Mar 02, 2009.
emp

Posted: Jun 12, 2009
This is true for me as well.
As soon as there is an integrated app (Notes and tasks) I am switching to it.

I am now using "ultimate ToDo" for tasks and the Appigo notebook app.

If you can include the notebook in one seamless app, you have my money.
recif

Posted: Jun 12, 2009
Are there plans to implement the timer function for the iPhone app?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 14, 2009
Score: 3 Reference
Yes, the timer will be in a future update.
emmotive

Posted: Jul 03, 2009
I've just come over from RTM because your iPhone app and service seem a little better suited to GTD methodology (excepting no Inbox and sequencing of tasks) and the Badge push notification.

I have a few requests.

1. Could 'starred' be an option in making up the hotlist OR 'hotlist count + starred' be added as a badge option (I use hotlist to alert me to stuff potentially needing my attention and starred for stuff I'm choosing to do imminently therefore I'm interested in the total count of tasks within these two).

2. Could there be an option to filter starred and hotlist tasks from 'All Tasks' since I use that to choose and ad-hoc tasks and having stuff already highlighted elsewhere is clutter. Alternatively, an option to have a 'Ad-Hoc' tasks list on the app home screen.

3. Can filters please be set for each different type of list from the app homescreen (hotlist/starred/etc) as I need to sort/filter each differently.

Thanks for the service and iPhone app so far.

Ian
Anders

For 1, Toodledo has stated that additional customization options for the Hotlist is on their to do list.
I can't say that I would ever use 2, but that doesn't mean it's a bad idea.
3 is definitely a great suggestion.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Score: 1 Reference
Thanks for the suggestions.
katemcp

Posted: Oct 20, 2009
Me too..would love notebook on the iphone.
bjoynt

Posted: Nov 05, 2009
Just got the app and set up the account last night. I upgraded to the Pro version to enable subtasks and so far the combination of the online version and iphone app seems to work great for me. I'll use it for a week or two before I give an app store review. If it keeps working for me like it is now, I'll definately give a 4-5 star review.

That being said, there are two things I noticed immediately that I would suggest, the first suggestion has already been mentioned by other users.

1. on iPhone, when I touch a task and it opens, have the note viewable on that task's main screen (at the bottom would be fine). Many of my tasks are listed by a basic title, but the main contents of the task are in the note and the way it's currently set up, I have to touch the open note button to see the note. I know it's petty, but it would be nice to eliminate the 2nd step.

2. I sort all my items by Due Date and Priority both online and in the iPhone. In the online version, there are dividers separating overdue, today, this week and no due date. Those dividers would be VERY helpful on the iphone app. Right now the tasks all blend together into what seems to be a giant list that I'll never be able to accomplish; having the dividers available on the iphone app would make my list more manageable and less intimidating.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 05, 2009
Yes, both of those are on our to-do list for a future update to our iPhone app.

Thanks
David

Posted: Nov 08, 2009
any updates coming out soon for the iphone app? Mine is constantly crashing after checking off or adding a few tasks. I'm on the 3GS and have the sync set to sync at startup and after editing.
NICK

Posted: Nov 08, 2009
Score: -12 Reference
I'm not interested in an updated iphone app.

Develop a working interface with outlook and I may just decide to continue using the product. There are competitive solutions out there and the first one to do Outlook properly will win. So get focused.
grace

Posted: Nov 14, 2009
Thank you, and I am wondering when we will get search and task reassignment please?
guy.boulay

Posted: Nov 15, 2009
I do love Toodledo on my iPod, but there is a modification in the latest update that does annoy me:

. I use two folders - "Personal" tasks and "Work" tasks. I like to know how many tasks are either due today or past due in each one of these folders. In the previous version, the badge numbers in the Folders page were indicating the number of unfiltered tasks (in my case, due today + past due, the filter being set to "Hide Future"), which is what I expected and needed; in the new version, these badges show the total of unfiltered + filtered tasks, and I have not found a way of knowing how many tasks are due or overdue in each folder, unless I count them one by one.

Am I missing a system setting that would allow me to set the badges numbers to behave the way I need it?

Or is it possible for me to get back to the previous version which was behaving according to my expectations?

Thanks in advance for the comments!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.