ForumsNewsA few bug fixes

A few bug fixes
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 06, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
A few bug fixes for today:

1) When clicking on the action icon (arrow in a circle) to view when/how the task was added, it will now show "via 3rd party app" if this is the case.
2) Fixed bug in the calendar view where January 2012 was being incorrectly labeled as January 2011. It functioned correctly, it was just labeled wrong.
3) When picking a "quick date" from the due-date or start-date popup, it will now display the correct dates for "today" and "tomorrow" even if you have left your web browser open past midnight.

This message was edited Dec 06, 2011.
PeterW 

Score: -1 Reference
Thanks.
Ian Daniel

Thanks for fixing 3). I often ran into that one.

Thanks again for great software.
rclark

HUGE thanks for fixing #3 - that was my single biggest complaint after the redesign.
Salgud

Posted: Dec 07, 2011
Thanks!
cj

Thanks! How about some sort of shortcut for advancing the date when the calendar pop-up is open. It's such a pain and slows down entry when I have to choose a different day ... like going 60 miles an hour and hitting a huge speed bump.

Yes yes, i know - you "can't comment on a timeframe for implementation" ... ; )
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Score: 0 Reference
What do you mean "advancing the date"? Do you mean moving if forward by one day? That is a one-click action already.
garyo

Thanks!! Esp. for #3 which was my biggest annoyance. (If that's someone's biggest annoyance you know you're doing things pretty much right :-) )
Barry-Jon

Posted: Dec 11, 2011
Thanks, it's so cool knowing that things just do keep getting better. I don't know where I'd be without toodledo in my life now.
sprouty76

Posted: Dec 29, 2011
Posted by Toodledo:

3) When picking a "quick date" from the due-date or start-date popup, it will now display the correct dates for "today" and "tomorrow" even if you have left your web browser open past midnight.

Ah, that's caught me out several times in the past - good to see that's been resolved.
vihendi

Posted by Toodledo:
What do you mean "advancing the date"? Do you mean moving if forward by one day? That is a one-click action already.

Ok, I jump on that train, too. I do not know how this is a one-click action, please explain. I see two clicks at the moment.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
You just click on the new date in the popup calendar. Boom.
vihendi

Thanks for the answer.

And sorry, but please allow:
1st Click: Open up Pop-Up-Calendar
2nd Click: Chose New Date.

You confused me with your quote it would be a one click action - this was new to me, since at least I thought you meant right from the task list.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Score: 0 Reference
But you would have to do that first click anyway to start editing the date. I guess I should have said that having a dedicated feature to "advance the date" would have the same number of clicks as is currently possible by clicking on the new date.
vihendi

Posted: Dec 30, 2011
I think some people here are looking for a dedicated button that by clicking on it advances the task to tomorrow.

This is practically the postpone-feature in RTM. However, it is initiated by a keystroke not a button. I know this is possible by installing a script that is offered in this forum.

Greetings and the best for 2012!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.