ForumsNewsFacebook and Twitter Integration

Facebook and Twitter Integration
martingchapman

Posted: Mar 09, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
Purveyor,
Not quite sure how to take your post, so I am going to ignore it.
I would rather this thread was not hijacked into something personal, it is far to important.
This is just to let you know I have read it.

Martin.
Mark_1348239968

Posted: Apr 02, 2012
Score: 2 Reference
I agree with martingchapman
Toodledo is about productivity and getting things done

Integrations should focus on productivity not, social media (FB, or G+).
Productivity on the web centers around useful applications like time tracking, email and accounting systems.
Get me hooked into Tsheets, Gmail and Mint.
Facebook?? Meh.
mspsix

Posted: Apr 03, 2012
Score: -1 Reference
Posted by Mark FV:
Integrations should focus on productivity not, social media (FB, or G+).
Productivity on the web centers around useful applications like time tracking, email and accounting systems.
Get me hooked into Tsheets, Gmail and Mint.
Facebook?? Meh.

+1 to Gmail and Mint!
greginfla_

Posted: Apr 11, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
I would have to agree with Peter, of all the issues and new features to add, facebook integration was not on my wish list.

Have you consider my post back in December about users voting on the issues they would like to see?

An additional argument for this feature, is to allow only pro user the ability to vote. Right now the added benefit of being a pro user is not that great. I don't utilize the features, I keep my pro subscription because I want to support toodledo. Adding this feature at a subscription level would add an ownership/stakeholder element to the program.

Here is my December post:

http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/13539/0/vote-for-your-favorite-feature-request.html

Here is a direct link to the waze user suggestion page

http://waze.uservoice.com/forums/59225-cartouche-map-editor-and-waze-com-website

This message was edited Apr 11, 2012.
Purveyor

Posted: Apr 11, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Posted by greginfla:
Right now the added benefit of being a pro user is not that great. I don't utilize the features, I keep my pro subscription because I want to support toodledo.
There is a Pro feature that I use quite a bit -- viewing tasks that were completed more than a week ago. These tasks are not available with the free subscription.
martingchapman

Posted: Apr 12, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
greginfla;

Great suggestion, we all think we know what is important (including Toodledo developers) but we all have different priorities.

Allowing Pro users (of which I am one) to vote on the priorities would give some direction to the developers on what their (paying) customers really want, surely this is a win for both Toodledo and its supporters?

Thanks for adding this suggestion to the debate.

For anyone else following this thread, please don't let it develop into a discussion on whether Pro subscription is worth having.
You pay your money and you take your choice!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.