ForumsNewsiOS App Update: Sounds, Retina iPad, Russian

iOS App Update: Sounds, Retina iPad, Russian
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 05, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Apple has just approved our latest update (version 2.2) to our popular iOS App.

Here is what is new:
✔ Retina graphics for new iPad
✔ You can now pick a unique sound for date based alarms vs location proximity alerts.
✔ Added 30 additional high quality sounds to be used for alarms. Available as an in-app purchase.
✔ Added Russian language option
✔ When you sync with Toodledo.com, a log will now be kept which can be viewed in the Settings section. This way you can see when it last synced, how it synced and if there were any errors.
✔ Compatibility update for iOS 5.1
✔ The app will now warn you if you are trying to set a due-time without setting a due-date.
✔ Fixed some minor display bugs

App Store

If Toodledo helps you be more productive, please consider giving us a rating/review in the iTunes App Store. Even if you have rated us before, you can rate us again with each new update that we release. It really does help us to have good ratings.
cjarmk

Score: -1 Reference
Hi,

I am a devotee of Toodledo and get significant value from your work! Thanks!

Are there plans to revise the IOS app to take advantage of the real estate of the iPad screen? When might we see a task list that displays more like the web site list? It would be Greta to see a full screen width line devoted to each task with the options to select columns to display (again, like your website.)

Thanks,
Kit
Salgud

Score: -1 Reference
Good stuff! Thanks again.
Joyce

Posted: Apr 07, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
I left another positive review for you in the iTunes store. I have to disagree about the real estate thing on the iPad. I'm more interested in the notes feature being beefed up so that HTML tags or some other means of formatting actually works.

This message was edited Apr 07, 2012.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.