ForumsNewsTSheets integration

TSheets integration
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 03, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Toodledo now has support for TSheets built right into our "Connections" section. TSheets is an online timecard that allows you to do away with paper timesheets, punch clocks, and the like. If you need to keep track of your time for billing purposes, or if you have hourly employees who need to keep track of time and tasks, this is a great solution.
toddstanfield

Posted: May 05, 2008
How exactly does it integrate with Toodledo?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 05, 2008
If you go to the "Connections" section, you can enable TSheets support which will allow you to clock in and out of your TSheets account from Toodledo.

Also, you can access your Toodledo to-do list from within your Tsheets account, when signed into their website. To do this, you need to go into the "Add-ons" section in their account setup page and turn it on.

Hope that helps
toddstanfield

Posted: May 06, 2008
Thanks so much. I could not figure out how to use the "job codes," but I have now. This is a great addition. Helps keep me on task and review my day. Now I can see where my time went.
Roman

would be nice, if the toodledo-timer and tsheets would somehow play together, wouldn´t it? just a thought. :-)
tarch

@Roman

I fully agree. I've been utilizing the toodledo timer to track my time. This is the main reason I switched from Vitalist. Integration with this feature would be phenomenal.
Qrystal

Posted: May 12, 2008
I've been using Paymo.biz to track my time, and it's phenomenal! TSheets kinda looks like all the other time tracking services I auditioned before I decided on Paymo... and I honestly can't take the time to audition yet another time tracker. So I suggested to the Paymo folks to come check out Toodledo, and perhaps look into the API :P

</ramble>
kleerkoat

Posted: May 15, 2008
i signed up a few days ago and keep forgetting about clocking out.
anyway to get a link to showup in a users sidebar if they enable the connection?

@Qrystal, thanks for that link. I like this one.

This message was edited May 15, 2008.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 15, 2008
Yes, we would like to add a clock in/out link to the sidebar and we are working with TSheets to see if this is possible.
kleerkoat

Posted: May 16, 2008
cool, good news, thanks
Todd Geist

Posted: Mar 23, 2009
Hello

This seems kind of cool, but I feel like I am missing something. Do tasks or folders created in toodledo show up in tsheets as job codes?

I ask because one of the posts on this topic talks about not understanding how to use Job Codes.

Or is the integration really only that you can see one interface from the other?

Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 23, 2009
Right now, the integration is only that you can see one mini-site from within the other.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.