p.fankhauser

Posted: Jan 14, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Peter
The same Problem in Switzerland!!!
eyv

Jake, note that the app badge is also affected (mine is set to show the number of tasks due today).
JMStahl

Are there any plans to make the widget interactive in future revisions? It would be great to be able to mark tasks complete in the widget.

Thanks!
tonyfitz1959

I have built some saved searches to mimic Hotlist and Started (which are the views I mostly use). If you have alternative ideas of "work-arounds" they would be appreciated.

Expediting this fix should now be your priority. Although I sure you know that.
georgekao

Excited to see this update... however it no longer works on my iPhone 4 running iOS 7.1.2.

I've been happily using the iOS App multiple times a day for months. With today's update, it only crashes now. I can no longer access it :(

Is this a temporary change or will this and future versions no longer support iPhone 4?

This message was edited Jan 14, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
Gummiblume

The app also crashes on my iPhone 4S running iOS 8.1.2. I just created a support ticket.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
A fix for the today/tomorrow timezone issue has been submitted to Apple for review. Hopefully, it will be approved soon.

We tested this last release a ton. More than we've ever tested any release before. Unfortunately, switching the phone into a different timezone was not something that was part of our test procedure so this bug was not encountered by us. In the future we will include timezone switching as part of our test procedure. We are very sorry for any inconvenience that this bug may have caused to anyone.
Simon Fincham

Score: 3 Reference
Posted by Jake:
A fix for the today/tomorrow timezone issue has been submitted to Apple for review. Hopefully, it will be approved soon.

We tested this last release a ton. More than we've ever tested any release before. Unfortunately, switching the phone into a different timezone was not something that was part of our test procedure so this bug was not encountered by us. In the future we will include timezone switching as part of our test procedure. We are very sorry for any inconvenience that this bug may have caused to anyone.

Excellent; thanks very much :)
rozhorton

Score: 1 Reference
*weeps* me toooooo.
But glad to hear that timezone switching is now part of regression testing pack!

This message was edited Jan 14, 2015.
J

OK, call me crazy (get in line), but I *like* the iPhone 6+ display "bug".

I like to leave my mobile device on the HotList, set to just today's tasks. Now, I spend most of the day looking at today's tasks. But at 6:00, with most of the day gone, I get a look at what's coming up tomorrow so I can be ready, without being distracted by them all day. Like I said, I like it.
jiresell

Score: 1 Reference
Same issue for me on the today tomorrow thing. I'm in eastern time zone.
steve

Posted: Jan 15, 2015
Posted by Jake:

Excellent. Thanks Jake
J

Posted: Jan 19, 2015
Version 3.2.10 now available from the iTunes store.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 20, 2015
The timezone bugs have now been fixed. Please download the update from the app store.
Amccay

Posted by Gummiblume:
The app also crashes on my iPhone 4S running iOS 8.1.2. I just created a support ticket.

Any update on whether the new app will continue to work on the iPhone 4S with iOS 7.1.2?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
It should work on iOS 7 and up
Amccay

Posted by Jake:
It should work on iOS 7 and up

Like georgekao and Gummiblume posted here, the app is crashing on my iPhone 4S (iOS 7.1.2) since I updated it. I deleted the app this morning and downloaded again to be sure I had the latest release and it still crashes when it is trying to sync to my account. I saw where they had or were asked to create support tickets and was just checking to see if there had been any resolutions or if I needed to create my own support ticket.

Thanks for your help!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Please make a support ticket. I don't think its a ios 7.1.2 issue, but something else.
david_1311892781

Posted: Jan 21, 2015
iPhone6+ iOS 8.1.2 and Habit crashes when trying to link

This message was edited Jan 21, 2015.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.