ForumsNewsUser Studies

User Studies
Bridget K

Posted: Mar 24, 2015
Score: 2 Reference
Hey everyone, Bridget here.

An instrumental part of my role as Toodledo’s interactive designer is to develop a deep understanding of our end users' experience. To accomplish this I would like to ask you, the user, for help. We will be launching a series of usability studies to gain a wider perspective of Toodledo users. We know each of you has specific requirements and goals within your workflow and we hope to come closer to meeting those needs.

We’re starting with a very brief introductory survey. Participation should take around 7 minutes. Feel free to include as little or as much information as you feel comfortable sharing. As always, your information is kept secure and anonymous.

Toodledo Introductory User Survey

If you would like to continue to participate in our usability studies to help shape the future of Toodledo, please let me know by posting in this forum thread. You will have our gratitude and we will be sure to keep you in the loop for upcoming studies. Feel free to voice your opinions and suggestions on the topic of usability in this thread.

Thanks in advance.

:)

BK

This message was edited Mar 25, 2015.
Bridget K

Posted: Mar 26, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Extended User Survey

Thank you to everyone who has participated in our introductory user study so far. If you would like to continue to help below is a link to the full length survey.

Toodledo Extended User Survey

* Please note that if you already took the introductory survey you may skip any questions you already answered in the previous survey.

If you have not taken any of our surveys yet feel free to jump straight into the extended survey. I look forward to hearing from each you.

BK

This message was edited Mar 26, 2015.
Salgud

Posted: Mar 26, 2015
As always, I contributed my 2 cents, like it or not! :)
j.eggen

Posted: Mar 30, 2015
Completed the extended survey and happy to participate in the future.
ben

Posted: Mar 30, 2015
Completed extended survey, happy to participate in the future.
Bridget K

Posted: Apr 14, 2015
A big thank you to the participants so far. If you would like to contribute more feedback related to your experience using Toodledo feel free to send any thoughts or suggestions to the following email address:

[email protected]
Wild Wonders

Posted: Apr 23, 2015
I'd like to participate as needed!
mrruz

Posted: Apr 30, 2015
Filled out the extended and if love to be in on future studies.

Thanks for the opportunity!

This message was edited Apr 30, 2015.
brettjfowler

Posted: Jul 28, 2015
completed extended survey and happy to participate in future
Yonten.

Great. Just completed the study. Very cool. Thanks for putting that out.
Philippe L

Just completed the study too. Congratulations: Toodledo is a very good product.
Bridget K

Posted: Aug 28, 2015
Hey Toodledo Users, we have another survey for those who are interested in participating. This survey pertains to the new ribbon navigation.

Toodledo Ribbon User Survey

Thanks in advance,

Bridget
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.