ForumsNewsSeveral updates to iPhone/Widget version

Several updates to iPhone/Widget version
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 13, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
The slim version of Toodledo has received several updates today. It now supports the star, status and start-date fields that were recently added to the main website. It is also now possible to add subtasks and create new folders, contexts and goals from the slim version.
Roman

whohoo... sheer toodledo joy on my iphone. how much better can this get? thank you!
vegheadjones

"whohoo... sheer toodledo joy on my iphone. how much better can this get? thank you!"

Having the to-dos complete themselves automatically!
jdoree

"Having the to-dos complete themselves automatically!"

I agree. Please put this high on the priority list; I'd definitely take the next step to Pro Plus! Even Pro++.
Roman

Posted: May 14, 2008
"Having the to-dos complete themselves automatically!"

Yeah, that would be nice. I guess the interface would get much cleaner then: just a big red bumper button labeled "Do it!" ;-)
Roman

oh, one more thing: while you´re overhauling the slim interface, would it be possible to have higher prioritized tasks show up in a more prominent way, like in the main application? when i work off the hotlist, it´s sometimes not so obvious, where my attention should be.
what do you think?
kleerkoat

wow, I've never use the slim interface, i almost like it more.

is there anyway to toggle it from slim to regular?
Eric

Posted: May 15, 2008
@Toodledo
The Slim Interface is getting to be a great tool!!! Thanks

One request...Status link on the home page, just like Hotlist, Starred, Folders etc. (This would also be great in the main website too, up at the top with Folders, Tag, Context, etc)

Thanks for the great additions, and for always reading/responding to the Forum!

-Eric
hodgesd

Posted: Jun 05, 2008
How about a blackberry version? Unlike the iPhone, the blackberry is a true productivity device.
jdoree

Uh... ahem... I have both an iPhone and a BlackBerry and the iPhone improves my productivity more than the BlackBerry. Let's not make assumptions. Do you have an iPhone hodgesd?
Jeremy

I prefer the blackberry for productivity, but I like the iPhone. Both are productivity devices, but the iPhone doesn't offer Enterprise support that many of us need. Besides many of us are given a device to use and do not have the liberty of using an iPhone.

A blackberry compatible web version would be much appreciated!
codelode84

Posted: Jun 09, 2008
Do you see adding a Iphone application that will take the todo's off the site with sync to the site available? With the new iphone TDK? I know at times my internet access isn't the best and this would be an awesome feature.
infinitetape

Posted: Jun 17, 2008
I second codelode84's request for an iPhone app that can operate offline and sync. My wife would love to use Toodledo, but gets zero EDGE signal in her office. If she could use it, I'm pretty sure we'd both go paid to get the sharing feature :-)
jwelshjr

Posted: Jun 22, 2008
Posted by Jeremy:
I prefer the blackberry for productivity, but I like the iPhone. Both are productivity devices, but the iPhone doesn't offer Enterprise support that many of us need. Besides many of us are given a device to use and do not have the liberty of using an iPhone.

A blackberry compatible web version would be much appreciated!

Even though I've already said this elsewhere, I'll reiterate my wholehearted agreement with the need for BB love! The Slim version works relatively well, but is not "quite" there. I go back and forth between it and the HTML version for various modes of operation. Would be nice to have one version that just worked. ...and syncing with the integrated task manager for offline access would be a huge boon! ;-)

This message was edited Jun 22, 2008.
roninj

Posted: Jun 25, 2008
I love the new status feature. :) I will also second the request for status added as a category to the homepage, and would love to be able to sort by status as well. Finally, I third codelode84's suggestion of a native iPhone app! Right now the biggest downside to using Toodledo is that I often have to reload the slim page, and in many cases this either takes a while or is not available.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.