ForumsNewsToodledo for Apple Watch

Toodledo for Apple Watch
KnoxJT

Posted: Oct 04, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I break my lists into different home and work categories. The ability to decide which list comes on my watch would be a huge improvement. I don't always need quick access to the work tasks due tomorrow (hotlist), but when I stop at the grocery store it would be great to have that list right at hand. Not sure if having the ability to switch lists on the phone is too cumbersome, but sn option on the parent phone or web account would be great. Thanks.
JordanRH

Posted: Nov 06, 2015
Posted by Jake:
We are considering an Android wear app.

Thanks and add my vote to going forward with development on it. I depend on my Android Wear watch and lack of SW app, and Lists in the android phone app, are the primary reasons I'm undecided on subscribing after the trial ends. Wife won't even consider switching unless or until TD does grocery lists on phone app as well as the free ones out there do with sharing/syncing between us.
Simon Fincham

Posted: Nov 06, 2015
I don’t/can’t use the Apple Watch app. I really want to, it’s just not appealing to look at and isn’t functional in the sense it doesn’t work for me with my tasks the way I work.

It’s a shame; I have used most task systems and have once again come back to Toodledo as being the best - but - the Apple Watch app is a currently a poor offering compared to many from competitors. I use my Apple Watch all day everyday for many things, managing my tasks currently isn’t one of them :(
Bridget K

Posted: Nov 09, 2015
Posted by Simon Fincham:
I really want to, it’s just not appealing to look at and isn’t functional in the sense it doesn’t work for me with my tasks the way I work.

Hey Simon,

I would love to hear more feedback about how you would best use Toodledo for the Apple Watch. If you don't mind doing so you can send an email to [email protected] including a detailed account of your experience with the watch app.

Thanks,

:)

Bridget
KrisYoungNY

Posted: Nov 13, 2015
I'd also like to put my vote in for a Pebble app (for Tasks only) that would allow me to select and mark tasks as complete as I do my daily running around like a chicken with my head cut-off.
noondaymoon

Posted: Nov 28, 2015
Posted by KrisYoungNY:
I'd also like to put my vote in for a Pebble app (for Tasks only) that would allow me to select and mark tasks as complete as I do my daily running around like a chicken with my head cut-off.

thanks for use and vote app :)

but i still believe official app..
sangahm

Posted: Feb 04, 2016
Where are you with respect to adding tasks using Siri, like the competition has? You mentioned early last year that it was on the list.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 04, 2016
You can already add tasks via Siri, using the "Reminders Syncing" feature inside our app. You can also add a task via voice dictation when inside Toodledo by tapping the microphone icon on the keyboard.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.